Best Teams in Class AA

ballinup90

We can respectfully disagree. My opinion until upperman wins big game they are not the favorite. Also, how did your girl do against EN. Pretty sure she did nothing. Just saying.

I am from LA country, just have mad respect for her....she is a distributer more than a pure scorer, classic break down the defense and dish type point guard. She has improved her range this season thus far. you will see her playing d-1 basketball in a few seasons. A few others off the bench have stepped up and replaced starters and should be better than who they replaced by mid season. UHS is a taller team this season and less of a rely on the 3-point open shot team. Way more experience.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

We can respectfully disagree. My opinion until upperman wins big game they are not the favorite. Also, how did your girl do against EN. Pretty sure she did nothing. Just saying.

Quite bit more than nothing. Uptown from EN had 20 points and was the MVP. Levy had 19 points 6 rebounds 5 steels and 4 assist.

Edited by UTRok

Not taking anything away from Levi. Heck of a player. She did take over in the second half of Haywood. They came back strong. I would think she would be vetting some serious looks at the next level. This season will be interesting at least. No one mentioning the team from the east at this point. Would love to know how they will be.

The Levy kid is VERY talented and will play D1 basketball. Not taken anything away from her. She's is not the best player in AA. There is kid named Erica Haynes-Overton from East Nashville that average 20pts 11rebs and 8stls (official stats - look it up) last season and was short changed Miss Basketball basically because she at a metro school...

Also, Upton from East that clearly outplayed her in the title game. PC has two guards that are better then her (imo) Shawnta Shaw & Janiah Sandifer. Upperman will be 3rd place team in 10AA. They have a hard time dealing with strong, fast, and athletic players. PC & EN have both

I am metro bias, but Upperman fans can't keep claiming to the be best if they haven't really proven anything.

Edited by ballinup90

Haynes-Overton is a gamer. So I'll concur to that as well. Upton is also good. Levy is a D1 player. PC looked average when I saw them at a play day before the season. Just my opinion.

PC: I can see your reasoning. Very talent and has a high potential. They 3-4 players with D1 offers. Just can't seem to win the ones that count.

Edited by ballinup90