Riverdale have a chance to make it to Glass House

pioneer42

I'll take Riverdale by 10 against either of these two teams.

. Riverdale will beat Cumberland by more than 10 at Riverdale. Will probably beat them by 20. Cumberland needed to win the Region & play at home to have any chance against Riverdale. I will take Bradley to win a close one over Stewart's Creek. Home court is a huge advantage in all these sub-state games.

As i predicted, Riverdale had to win region and play at home to advance to the State. Stewart's Creek couldn't beat Bradley at Bradley and Riverdale wouldn't have won there either. Dont think SC could have beat Cumberland at Cumberlnad. Not sure RD would have beat Cumberland at Cumberland? Evidentially Cumberland played with RD through 3 quarters and their lack of depth due to foul trouble and poor shooting cost them in the 4th. After seeing Cumberland play Bradley in Region Championship, I knew they would lose at RD. Cumberland does not travel well or shoot well away from home. Congrats to RD and Bradley. Good luck at State.