Riverdale have a chance to make it to Glass House

pioneer42

4 classes might not help as much as it would have a few years ago, with a lot of new schools/charters in Class A the potential cutoff has changed. Maybe a 4 class with set cutoffs at around 400, 750, 1300.

Or how about the state values all sports the same as football? 6 classes across the board.....Why have 6 in football and 3 in all others?? Many smaller schools can't even afford football yet it has a class with only 32 schools? Over 100 schools in each class for basketball... Why not balance it out?

Riverdale gonna need to beat Steearts Creek and win region championship if they want to make it to state. I don't see them beating Bradley Co OR Cumberland Co on the road in substate. May not even be able to beat either of them at home either?

Surely that isn't a realistic statement. 

Surely that isn't a realistic statement.

It's a very Realistic statement. Check their records, strength of schedule and margins of victory. Cumberland and Bradley have lost only 7 games combined. 2 of the losses were to each other (home team won both times). 2 of the 3 Bradley Co losses were their 2nd & 3rd games of the year (on the road) to 2 really good teams (Bearden & William Blount). Cumberland lost 2 reasonable close games to Blackman and dropped their 1st game of the year to a good Baylor team. If anybody from 7AAA (coach, player or fan) thinks they are gonna walk into Bradley Central or Cumberland Co and have a cakewalk to the state tournament, YOU ARE NUTTS! And, I guess we will get to if it is a realistic statement Saturday night. Both teams could beat either 7AAA team. If Cumberland plays at home would be mostly way it could happen (they shoot the ball so well at home). Bradley Co plays such great defense & shoots it well too, I'm not sure it matters where they play. With Blackman and Dangerfield out, the best player still playing in AAA plays for Bradley Central (Howard).

u are nuts 6aaa.

. LOL. You are not the first person to tell that. Keep in mind, In 1998 #16 seed Harvard beat #1 seed Stanford. First round of NCAA tourney & That was a HUGE upset. But, This is gonna be more like in 2013 when #5 Louisville beat #1 Baylor. Not a huge upset, but really suprising to most people. Sometimes the big dogs go down and only a few ppl every see it coming before it has already happened.

It's a very Realistic statement. Check their records, strength of schedule and margins of victory. Cumberland and Bradley have lost only 7 games combined. 2 of the losses were to each other (home team won both times). 2 of the 3 Bradley Co losses were their 2nd & 3rd games of the year (on the road) to 2 really good teams (Bearden & William Blount). Cumberland lost 2 reasonable close games to Blackman and dropped their 1st game of the year to a good Baylor team. If anybody from 7AAA (coach, player or fan) thinks they are gonna walk into Bradley Central or Cumberland Co and have a cakewalk to the state tournament, YOU ARE NUTTS! And, I guess we will get to if it is a realistic statement Saturday night. Both teams could beat either 7AAA team. If Cumberland plays at home would be mostly way it could happen (they shoot the ball so well at home). Bradley Co plays such great defense & shoots it well too, I'm not sure it matters where they play. With Blackman and Dangerfield out, the best player still playing in AAA plays for Bradley Central (Howard).

Baylor..a team that lost to livingston academy at the beginning of the year when they weren't playing very good if I remember correctly. I have personally seen William Blount a few times and they're above average but I wouldn't say they're just all world for AAA. They aren't even in the same conversation as those teams from the Boro. Whoever has to go to boro gets beat 25. Whoever plays at home gets beat 15 by the mboro school. You heard it here first. I'm not from the boro. Have no association with that district whatsoever. Just a realist. I would love to see CCHS carry the banner for the upper Cumberland area in AAA but it's not gonna happen. Riverdale and Stewart's creek have way too many horses.