Riverdale have a chance to make it to Glass House

pioneer42

Riverdale- Anastasia Hayes- multiple D1 offers. Alexis Whittington will be D1, no question about it, even though she is only a sophomore. Brine Alexander--again only a sophomore but will be a D1. 

Those are three from Riverdale...I am sure there could be one I am missing. I have not personally watched Stewarts Creek play, but I know that Oakland and Blackman both had 3 d1 talents on each of those teams. If you need proof of that please go to the Tennessean website and type in the search bar early signing period girls basketball. Does not take much effort on your part really. BC may have a d1 also, I am not saying they don't. But, in all fairness you said they had three girls that could start anywhere, I am guessing anywhere included Blackman, Oakland, Riverdale, and SC. Maybe I was wrong about that assumption. 

Also, even though I do not know of a d1 for sure on SC because I have not watched them, I do know they beat all of the above teams this year at one point or another. How many times has Cumberland beat any of those teams (0 for 2)? Just making a general statement there. The one thing that I would say is...until someone dethrones the Mboro schools, no one can really say much. What do they have now? 5,6 in a row or something like that??

Riverdale- Anastasia Hayes- multiple D1 offers. Alexis Whittington will be D1, no question about it, even though she is only a sophomore. Brine Alexander--again only a sophomore but will be a D1. 

Those are three from Riverdale...I am sure there could be one I am missing. I have not personally watched Stewarts Creek play, but I know that Oakland and Blackman both had 3 d1 talents on each of those teams. If you need proof of that please go to the Tennessean website and type in the search bar early signing period girls basketball. Does not take much effort on your part really. BC may have a d1 also, I am not saying they don't. But, in all fairness you said they had three girls that could start anywhere, I am guessing anywhere included Blackman, Oakland, Riverdale, and SC. Maybe I was wrong about that assumption. 

Also, even though I do not know of a d1 for sure on SC because I have not watched them, I do know they beat all of the above teams this year at one point or another. How many times has Cumberland beat any of those teams (0 for 2)? Just making a general statement there. The one thing that I would say is...until someone dethrones the Mboro schools, no one can really say much. What do they have now? 5,6 in a row or something like that??

They have won 3 in a row. Memphis central won it in 2012

PLAY4FUN - Sophomore Howard @ Bradley is big time D-1. You name a school, and they are recruiting her. Juniors Hughes, McRee and Brown are D-1 players, all being recruited by OVC level schools. Senior Illes @ Cumberland Juniors Varney and Carlton are all OVC level players. And for the record, you quoted that Cumberland lost 2 times against Blackman this year. Well Riverdale and SC both lost to Blackman 2 times this year as well. Put Bradley or Cumberland in 7AAA and either team would do just fine.