Riverdale have a chance to make it to Glass House

pioneer42

Baylor..a team that lost to livingston academy at the beginning of the year when they weren't playing very good if I remember correctly. I have personally seen William Blount a few times and they're above average but I wouldn't say they're just all world for AAA. They aren't even in the same conversation as those teams from the Boro. Whoever has to go to boro gets beat 25. Whoever plays at home gets beat 15 by the mboro school. You heard it here first. I'm not from the boro. Have no association with that district whatsoever. Just a realist. I would love to see CCHS carry the banner for the upper Cumberland area in AAA but it's not gonna happen. Riverdale and Stewart's creek have way too many horses.

I'm just curious, how many of the 4 teams have you actually seen play this year?

Ive Seen Bradley and Cumberland play. I Know what they are capable of. And for the most part, I pretty much know what RvrDl and SC have and what they do. They are not bullet proof.

Ive Seen Bradley and Cumberland play. I Know what they are capable of. And for the most part, I pretty much know what RvrDl and SC have and what they do. They are not bullet proof.

6aaa If I remember correctly cause I was at the games didn't Cumberland Co. Lose to Blackman twice this season? They were never really in it at Blackman as well. This Riverdale team is a more complete team than the Blackman team in my opinion Blackman just had the Best player in TN and one of the tops in America. Stewart's Creek is a very scrappy and athletic team playing really well right now. As far as Bradley Central dont k ow much about them since I haven't seen them in person but I know they are traditionally very good. It will be a difficult task for either to go there and win but I feel these teams will have the athleticism to do it.

I have seen Cumberland and riverdale. And there is no comparison at all. Cumberland is good. Riverdale is more than good. As I said before they are better than Blackman as far as depth. Cumberland didn't even compete with Blackman at Blackman. It's pretty easy to get on here and say whatever ya want, but the bottom line is Saturday night the score won't lie. It won't be close at riverdale. And I know nothing about BC so that one might be close but I would be utterly shocked if it is.

WARDAWG2038 - Cumberland did lose 2x to Blackman. They Lead them the just about the entire game at home until Dangerfield took over late in the 4th. She is capable of doing that to anybody. (Including Riverdale or SC). The Game wasn't really close at Blackman. Cumberland doesn't travel nearly as well as they play at home. Bradley Co has an extremely suffocating defense. They also have 3 players on their team that shoot lights out & could start for any team in the state. Bradley has a chance to beat any of the 7AAA teams on any court. Guess we can Wait and see. IMO both these teams have been underated by the polls all year and like you, most of the voters haven't seen them play either.

I think you are saying that BC has 3 division 1 level players....because I am certain thats what Riverdale and Blackman have....if they have 3 players that could start on any team in the state you are saying they are better than at least some of the D1s that those two schools start, correct? 

I think you are saying that BC has 3 division 1 level players....because I am certain thats what Riverdale and Blackman have....if they have 3 players that could start on any team in the state you are saying they are better than at least some of the D1s that those two schools start, correct?

. Im not saying Cumberland or Bradley has superior athletes or better players. Who starts on a team would obviously depend on a specific coaches philosophy. Who would you start at point? A 6'1" long, physical Howard or 5'4" quick as lightening Hayes? What I said is that they have 3 players that "Could" start on any team in the state. Cumberland Co has 2-3 really nice players that could start on most teams too. Here is my point -- Riverdale and SC are gonna have their hands full, especially if they have to travel. 7AAA is not a lock to win the state championship this year and they are not even Guaranteed that any of their teams make it there.