A/AA 2016

reaction

For those that are at games tonight, post updates.  Here is my prediction of the way tonight's games will to go down (*Region Champion)......

Sullivan South/West Greene - Sullivan South

Greenville/Elizabethton - Greenville*

Knox Catholic/Knox Grace - Catholic

CAK/Concord Christian - CAK*

Loudon/East Ridge - I'm going with Loudon, but not real sure about this one.  Boyd* will be Region Champ

Notre Dame/Merrol Hyde - ND*, I'll be wearing the green glasses until the end   :ugeek:

Murfreesboro Central/CCS - I'm going with MCM, but expect a good game.  CCS defense is strong, but they have trouble scoring goals

White House* wins Region 5 Championship over MLK

Page/Fairview - Page

CPA/Franklin Grace - CPA*

Dyersburg/Chester Co. - Dyersburg*

Lexington/South Gibson - Lexington

Jackson Christian/Raleigh Egypt - Jackson

Madison Magnet/Sheffield - Madison*

Booger or other NDers ... meant to ask this from earlier in the season about your team when I watched them.  

Can't remember his # anymore, but the strong midfielder (blonde/brown hair) ... seemed to be the best player on the field when he wanted to be with tons of speed and quickness but also seemed very unselfish.  What's his story?  Senior?  Playing college somewhere?  As good as he seemed to be?

Booger or other NDers ... meant to ask this from earlier in the season about your team when I watched them.  

Can't remember his # anymore, but the strong midfielder (blonde/brown hair) ... seemed to be the best player on the field when he wanted to be with tons of speed and quickness but also seemed very unselfish.  What's his story?  Senior?  Playing college somewhere?  As good as he seemed to be?

I assume you are talking about #15.  Who were we playing when you saw him play?  If it is him that you are talking about, he is a senior and will be playing at Maryville College.  He is a very solid player and can play any position.  Very quick and physical, and pretty good foot skills  He has played club ball with my son for about 6 years, and he has improved dramatically in the last couple of years.  If he stays healthy, I would expect the improvement to continue at an even faster rate.