Blackman- Riverdale (rematch)

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

what are your predicitions for the game?? give a reason. will rico turner play a big part in blackman cause the first time they played rico was still out and riverdale got the best of blackman that night.. :):)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Factor in a few more things....Riverdale has improved GREATLY since that last game and has had players step up big-time in the absence of Taron Henry. They seem to find a way to win. Now they need to stop cutting their throats with penalties..Also factor in that Riverdale thrives on the pressure.And the biggest one...they would rather take a beating than to lose to Blackman. Face it, they hate you guys! Regardless...I am proud to see 2 region 4 teams in it. Too bad we all have to knock each other out because of the brackets.

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

i think another factor will be the play of spike mcdaniel.. he is an outstanding player.. he did awsome against linclon co. and the blaze need to stop him if they want to win.. and another thing is going to be the field conditionn. :)

watch out for #19 brian campbell for riverdale. in my opinion he has quietly been the best player on that team. he is a consistant field goal kicker, excellent safety, and an all around athlete on offense. he has big play capability but doesnt always get his chance. good luck brian.

good luck to both teams actually but campbell is one of my favorites. :)

Guest region4fan

Hey auto, I feel like if we had scored when we had that huge drive after the half...when it was 7-0....it would have been a different ballgame.BUT. It is difficult to win with 4 fumbles in a game. I thought that the defense played well even though the score may not reflect it. Actually, it was anyone's game til the middle of the 4th....just like the last time.

Johnathan Carter...you are still my favorite player! You have played your heart out every single game. I hope you receive the post season honors that you rightly deserve.Best of luck to one class act!

Hey now why arent any Blaze fans on here. This is going to be a great game. Dont expect it to be anyting like the first one. In the playoffs our defense has stepped up big time, heck lets face it we can beat anyone f our defense continues to play like it has. Of course the big difference in the games is that Rico is back, so that means our running game is back, and when we run the ball it sets up our passing game, which should be better since we have Prince in there, but we also lose speed without Justin. So all in all i think Blackman will win this game because with all do respect they want it more. All of our starting seniors know that this is their last year and that will lead our team to state. GO BLAZE!!! :)

This will be a good game!! Both teams have great team speed. This game I think will be close. But, Riverdale flips some kind of switch when the playoffs hit. The weather might play a factor in this game, I know Blackman played in the rain and mud last friday night at Cookeville, not sure if Riverdale has played any game sin the similar conditions. I will make a prediction on Friday.

Ok, Riverdale can't talk about the first game. Also, the game is not going to be no blow out at ALL. Come on Warriors this is a playoff game and anything can happen. If you guys think like last years playoff game then yall are going to fumble 8 times AGAIN. Blackman will play yall hard, so yall better get that first game without RICO out of your heads. :)

Guest region4fan

Hey Keg...did you forget that Riverdale played last night too??? It was cold, wet, and the rain poured here too. There were many times that you could not even see who made the tackle. Britton had yellow paint from the field all over his jersey and mud all over his body. Since Riverdale won... When we went out on the field after the game, you sunk about to your ankles.I think maybe they can play well in the weather.