A Sectionals

Shozen

If they are in same region once one of the teams are selected the other team automatically is placed in the opposite bracket.

Ok makes sense but it's not a blind draw if this is the case. A blind draw would be put 8 teams in a hat and draw them out with it not mattering, region or not. Either way I like this better since it will give a look at the east west and middle teams going against each other.

Edited by Shozen

Key was as,advertised. Great player. Had 46 on us tonight but 20 of those were from free throw line. I don't think the kid missed one all night. Belmont scout sat right behind us. Just glad we,mad a game of it. Great crowd tonight and good luck to clay Co in the boro

Thanks yeah #4 for you guys had a great night. It was a loud crowd with it at max seating. You guys def shot the 3 well tonight and never let the game get to far out of hand.

Shozen if you are a clay Co. Yall have 1st class fans treated my son with great respect. Wish Yall nothing but the best

Thanks you as well. Clay is def. passionate a little to much sometimes if we don't get calls. Was a fun game to watch. Best of luck

Good luck to Tyrek keys tomorrow on Mr basketball. Couldn't go to a more deserving young man

Tough luck to you Guys Warrior. Now time for the Diamond and figure out what's next. Can that kid of you'res shoot marbles,seems to do everything else pretty well. I think I can take him in Marbles.lol

Thank pujo. Yeah I think we both take him in marbles lol.

Yes finally time to start playing some baseball. He is still leaning toward playing at UOC. Going to wait and see what happens this spring. Give me a shout when yall come to the boro. May come up and watch the game

famer, the draw is at 6pm tonight (our time)...Should know when and who we play shortly after

Thank pujo. Yeah I think we both take him in marbles lol.

Yes finally time to start playing some baseball. He is still leaning toward playing at UOC. Going to wait and see what happens this spring. Give me a shout when yall come to the boro. May come up and watch the game

Let's hope the refs let them play in the boro. Last night MC vs Clay the refs were to involved. MC had two players foul out and Clay had 3 with 4 including Tyreke playing with 4 most of the fourth quarter. He hasn't been in foul trouble a single game this year. Edited by Shozen