A Sectionals

Shozen

Literally went over your head. Let me hit you with the common sense stick. Of course you can't run over people randomly but if both are running hard for possession of the ball and both dive and collide then no. I never said anything about just randomly running over people not going for the ball. Common sense is god's gift, you should use it sparingly as you seem to be running low.

I'm sure we all agree on that point but we're not talking about that. I'm talking about a kid driving to the goal and a collision and no call. Its either a charge or a block. 

I'm sure we all agree on that point but we're not talking about that. I'm talking about a kid driving to the goal and a collision and no call. Its either a charge or a block. 

I agree 100% there but I do think there should be a restricted zone even if its smaller than college/pros. WAY to many charges called under the basket in high school.

Edited by Shozen

Literally went over your head. Let me hit you with the common sense stick. Of course you can't run over people randomly but if both are running hard for possession of the ball and both dive and collide then no. I never said anything about just randomly running over people not going for the ball. Common sense is god's gift, you should use it sparingly as you seem to be running low.

Didnt go over my head at all...I understand sometimes running over someone is a foul and sometimes it isnt. I figured since you said you refereed you could help clarify why sometimes rules apply and sometimes they dont...for example ..if you are standing and holding the ball i cant jump on your head and grab the ball...clearly a foul...BUT same situation but you are on the floor wollering around(which sometimes is a walk but sometimes isnt???) it then becomes a jump ball!

Last night game at clay was way to many fouls. Mc had 3 players foul out and everyone on court had at least 3 fouls. Both teams had multiple players foul out. Key thought he fouled out 2 times even untucked his shirt. Refs were not clear on who fouls were called on.

I bet key had 20 points at free throw line. A physical game would have benefited Mc in the game. They were pysicalky stronger than clay. Clay Co has a great team and very well coached. Depends on the draw but could see them making it to title game

Didnt go over my head at all...I understand sometimes running over someone is a foul and sometimes it isnt. I figured since you said you refereed you could help clarify why sometimes rules apply and sometimes they dont...for example ..if you are standing and holding the ball i cant jump on your head and grab the ball...clearly a foul...BUT same situation but you are on the floor wollering around(which sometimes is a walk but sometimes isnt???) it then becomes a jump ball!

Dumbest rule or no rule out there is teams trying to extend the game by INTENTIONALLY fouling the winning team. Everyone knows it intentional but never called that way.