Has Vaden screwed the pooch on this Ravenwood Hire?

fredjones

New era new coach, 7on7 only happened because Hester wanted that, wouldn't be surprised if he had one at Nolensville in the near future on his new turf field...

If Nolensville gets turf then so do all Wilco HS's at least that's what I was told..........

the 7v7 was a cash cow......and I would venture to say the best collection of talented teams from a 7v7 perspective in Mid TN.....

"Principal Dr. Pam Vaden said one reason Wessman seemed like the perfect fit was his list of references, which included (Pete) Carroll..."

:popcorneater:

Depends on which Pete Carroll your talking about: (A) The Pete Carroll that left USC with an NCAA mess he made that others down the line had to pay for.

(B) The Pete Carroll that built a Super Bowl winner out of Seattle or,

© The Pete Carroll that should of handed the ball off to Marshawn Lynch.

• Upvote 1

If Nolensville gets turf then so do all Wilco HS's at least that's what I was told..........

the 7v7 was a cash cow......and I would venture to say the best collection of talented teams from a 7v7 perspective in Mid TN.....

That field turf is definitely going in. Drive down and take a look. That school is sweet.

All the money he could make at the college level.... last time I checked he was at a small college that was 1-10 and wasn't even a coordinator ... those guys at that level make less money than a teacher in WCS...  if he was a stud coach he would have climbed the ladder and would never have landed at the school he was at. I worry about this how for the Ravenwood faithful.

Perhaps he knows he won't be there three years and is fine with that.  Anyone who has Pete Carroll as a reference probably isn't gonna stay coaching in the High School ranks long with all the money he could make on the College level.

Yeah.....good observation All Region....ALL NFL guys do really well in coaching the high school game.

• Upvote 1