Morristown West vs. Riverdale

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you believe you will win? I think we will win because I have my RIVERDALE glasses on. I only know that Morristown is good.

I will give you a little about us. We start 1 SR 1 JR and 3 SO. We play probably 8 players deep. We have several shooters. We have decent size but they are quick and know what to do with the ball. We are athletic and they will play hard

GO LADY WARRIORS

Why do you believe you will win? I think we will win because I have my RIVERDALE glasses on. I only know that Morristown is good.

I will give you a little about us. We start 1 SR 1 JR and 3 SO. We play probably 8 players deep. We have several shooters. We have decent size but they are quick and know what to do with the ball. We are athletic and they will play hard

GO LADY WARRIORS

Haha, I believe we will win for the same reason you believe Riverdale will win: they're my team. :)

We start our lone 2 seniors, 2 juniors and a sophomore, although I'm not sure what Johnny Galyon will do Wednesday.

One of our seniors I'm sure holds a school record for blocked shots, while the sophomore has recently emerged this season in the middle. One of the juniors is a lights-out shooter.

Biggest reason I'm not mentioning names at the moment is because one of our trademarks has been balanced scoring. Aside from a few games by the aforementioned junior, it's been rare for us to have someone stand out in the scorebook.

In my eyes, Riverdale is still Riverdale, and we need to treat them like they're still the team that won state titles - and a national title - with 3 different head coaches.

Haha, I believe we will win for the same reason you believe Riverdale will win: they're my team. :)

We start our lone 2 seniors, 2 juniors and a sophomore, although I'm not sure what Johnny Galyon will do Wednesday.

One of our seniors I'm sure holds a school record for blocked shots, while the sophomore has recently emerged this season in the middle. One of the juniors is a lights-out shooter.

Biggest reason I'm not mentioning names at the moment is because one of our trademarks has been balanced scoring. Aside from a few games by the aforementioned junior, it's been rare for us to have someone stand out in the scorebook.

In my eyes, Riverdale is still Riverdale, and we need to treat them like they're still the team that won state titles - and a national title - with 3 different head coaches.

So are y'all more of a shooting team or a dribble drive ? Are you more of a half court team or do y'all like to push

Edited by riverdaleman