Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

Just because one Celina fan is very confident it doesn't mean the rest of us are. Very aware that Hampton has a good ball team and very aware that if we are fortunate enough get past them we (most likely) run into an excellent Mitchell team. Every team left is good and any one can win/lose in any given day. Good luck to all the teams and hope every stays injury free.

Btw, are 5 of the 8 teams, that I know, making return trips to the Boro? Is that some kind of record?

Just gouging a little with that last post......Great teams have bad nights it happens. Sometimes the cards will fall in the right direction. Personally I would never say that a team doesn't deserve to be at the tournament. If they won the games it took to get them there they certainly deserve it. Hampton has been there 3 times in a row so that tells me there's no question that they can compete with the best. Even the best teams/players make mistakes. A team like Hampton does very well at using those mistakes to their advantage. I say this first game could go either way. But, I'm pulling for H-town. ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Just gouging a little with that last post......Great teams have bad nights it happens. Sometimes the cards will fall in the right direction. Personally I would never say that a team doesn't deserve to be at the tournament. If they won the games it took to get them there they certainly deserve it. Hampton has been there 3 times in a row so that tells me there's no question that they can compete with the best. Even the best teams/players make mistakes. A team like Hampton does very well at using those mistakes to their advantage. I say this first game could go either way. But, I'm pulling for H-town.

:thumb:

Those that believe it to be an honor to be there fare better and enjoy it much more than those that believe they "deserve" to be there.

Like em or hate em, Mitchell always carries the right attitude IMO.

Holler at me Thursday morning at the game if you're there...I know famer3 is supposed to be there also

Edited by uknoit2

Just because one Celina fan is very confident it doesn't mean the rest of us are. Very aware that Hampton has a good ball team and very aware that if we are fortunate enough get past them we (most likely) run into an excellent Mitchell team. Every team left is good and any one can win/lose in any given day. Good luck to all the teams and hope every stays injury free.

Btw, are 5 of the 8 teams, that I know, making return trips to the Boro? Is that some kind of record?

+1

This is the way any respectful poster posts....And if you wanted to say CC beats us by 30, it'd still be good post!

Now, go hunt down jr (playa) and spank his bottom till he matures a lil :flower:

• Upvote 1

+1

This is the way any respectful poster posts....And if you wanted to say CC beats us by 30, it'd still be good post!

Now, go hunt down jr (playa) and spank his bottom till he matures a lil :flower:

By how claycountyplaya talks I am starting to think he is a high school kid fan. I don't believe he/she is a player by any means. Is it time to go dazed and confused and break out the paddle to bring the kiddos in line uknoit? ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ’¥ðŸ”¥

Let's hope you have seen the movie.

Edited by Shozen

By how claycountyplaya talks I am starting to think he is a high school kid fan. I don't believe he/she is a player by any means. Is it time to go dazed and confused and break out the paddle to bring the kiddos in line uknoit?

Let's hope you have seen the movie.

I have LOL!

I felt from the start he was most likely a young'n.....Sure not a "playa" tho :roll:

This thread seems like a good football board lol.

Just hope Hampton can pull out the win.

Clay Co good basketball team but not a great team. Just a good team with one great player

Trying to make it as good as one of our FB threads!

CC is a good team! Should be a fun 1st round game to watch