Van Buren vs Grace Christian

KnoxMoJo

Nothing against Van Buren since I haven't seen them play, but I think if Grace comes in focused and plays its game, Grace wins.  The talent I've seen on the floor could win it all if they could play the way I've seen in spurts.  I'm not saying they will, but that the talent is there. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. 10-2 fouls and it was just as physical on Grace's end of the floor. At least one of Arnold's fouls was a joke. Ledford is the only one who looked good shooting.

Arnold has to stay in the game in the 2ond half. Grace also needs to get to the line themselves.

Their biggest player is out with 3 fouls. They have no inside game right now so of course VB doesn't have as many. Its been pretty fairly called. We'll see how the second half goes.

There's been some touch calls on Grace that aren't called on the other end. That being said, if Grace doesn't figure out the zone defense and stop #23 from driving to the baseline with that fake move , they deserve to lose.