MIDDLETON vs GC

chaser92946

you thought Middleton would win with ease....shouldn't let it bother you..if you can, let it go...GC lost today to SG

The problem I have is a troll like you that hasn't posted on the thread till today (maybe you werent confidend or didnt have the fortitude to voice your opinion).and calling me out when anyone with an eye can see that they didn't blow them out. Thank you for pointing out another obvious thing. I watched the games like I have all of them and said SG would win it from the beginning. Have a good day troll

Edited by Swipes

The problem I have is a troll like you that hasn't posted on the thread till today (maybe you werent confidend or didnt have the fortitude to voice your opinion).and calling me out when anyone with an eye can see that they didn't blow them out. Thank you for pointing out another obvious thing. I watched the games like I have all of them and said SG would win it from the beginning. Have a good day troll

I'll give you credit Swipes...at least you've got him giving more than one or two words in post's!!! 36,000 + entries of "good team", "congrat's", and "nice win". Impressive.

and your prediction of Middleton winning with ease was still way off ..and sometimes everyone makes wrong predictions...don't worry about it...but since it did bother you that it was pointed out  or as you stated it "call"...don't worry, I won't read or post on this Middleton vs GC topic again and therefore, post all you want and get the last post(s) on this as many times as you want...hopefully, that will make you feel better and that you achieved something ...hopefully,  you will  do better next time...and not get upset when you don't

Edited by wingman10

and your prediction of Middleton winning with ease was still way off ..and sometimes everyone makes wrong predictions...don't worry about it...but since it did bother you that it was pointed out or as you stated it "call"...don't worry, I won't read or post on this Middleton vs GC topic again and therefore, post all you want and get the last post(s) on this as many times as you want...hopefully, that will make you feel better and that you achieved something ...hopefully, you will do better next time...and not get upset when you don't

Go drop some one liners on some other thread and raise you post total. Like I stated before I pick a game wrong big deal. There were other people projecting that Middleton would blow them out also because they didn't look good against Van Buren and you want to troll on me when you had nothing to bring to the topic. I finished one game away from winning the total for all the woman's state tourneyment games picking 14 right and the highest in A with 6 games right, so I did just fine. Troll on brother!

Edited by Swipes

I'll give you credit Swipes...at least you've got him giving more than one or two words in post's!!! 36,000 + entries of "good team", "congrat's", and "nice win". Impressive.

Sometimes you just got to poke at people and they will talk. Lol He has no opinion before the game and then runs on a thread that he hasn't posted on after the fact to throw in his 2 cents. I didn't bother me if he had actually contributed to the subject before hand. I was wrong and will eat my crow to all the GC posters that went back and forth before the game. Yall have a great team!

Sometimes you just got to poke at people and they will talk. Lol He has no opinion before the game and then runs on a thread that he hasn't posted on after the fact to throw in his 2 cents. I didn't bother me if he had actually contributed to the subject before hand. I was wrong and will eat my crow to all the GC posters that went back and forth before the game. Yall have a great team!

"Wrong" is subjective...the scenario that played out probably wouldn't happen if the tourney were replayed. South Greene, Pickett Co., Community, Middleton, and Gibson Co. all are good enough to win three in a row against the field. South Greene was the best team in 1A this weekend, on another maybe not (not knocking them at all) even in the championship game.

You gave an opinion that didn't turn out, but very well could have...haven't we all! Just don't like for someone with "hindsight" to try and ridicule someone for a reasonable prediction, especially if they didn't address it with you before they knew the result. I'm not a GC fan either, but have been a girls Bball fan for longer than I care to tell...been "wrong" lots of times too.