McMinn Central vs Upperman

Glory

Finally someone that seen the same game!

Yes I did.  I'm a Central fan but I'm not like many Central fans who b*tch and whine when we're just flat outplayed and outcoached.  I actually got up and moved to another section in the 3rd quarter to get away from Central fans.

Edited by Glory

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me to buddy. Good year for you guys and good luck in the future.

You to! Loved the back and forth we had. The "lols" and how you turned em around were hilarious! I hate people who can't have fun and call people b word and whiner. Especially coming from glory. Hes usually the first one to whine on any central forum. Thanks for the back and forth friend. Hope I didn't offend anyone, funny to see people get upset over a game. good luck tomorrow!

You to! Loved the back and forth we had. The "lols" and how you turned em around were hilarious! I hate people who can't have fun and call people b word and whiner. Especially coming from glory. Hes usually the first one to whine on any central forum. Thanks for the back and forth friend. Hope I didn't offend anyone, funny to see people get upset over a game. good luck tomorrow!

You guys got us about 7 years ago and was one of the most memorable games ever. The atmosphere at the roundhouse is tops in Tennessee. I have a feeling we will see each other again. Fun times