Union City Golden Tornadoes 2016

BigSwo

Hopefully we can make this happen. As fallguy said, we tried but couldn't get schedules to work out. I truly want this to happen. It seems to me that there is a slight contention that we are dodging Mayfield. Nope. I'm certain both schools would benefit greatly from ticket sales alone. Mayfield has a great and rich tradition, and so does UC. Who wouldn't want to see this match up.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully we can make this happen. As fallguy said, we tried but couldn't get schedules to work out. I truly want this to happen. It seems to me that there is a slight contention that we are dodging Mayfield. Nope. I'm certain both schools would benefit greatly from ticket sales alone. Mayfield has a great and rich tradition, and so does UC. Who wouldn't want to see this match up.

I was told that we inquired and UC told our people that they wanted to wait until their streak was over and once that happened I was told that UC and Mayfield did talk but there was no workable date between the 2 schedules but both would try to work out a future game.  The feeling here among some is that UC is dodging but you know fans. 

I was told that we inquired and UC told our people that they wanted to wait until their streak was over and once that happened I dad told that UC and Mayfield did talk but there was no workable date between the 2 schedules but both would try to work out a future game. The feeling here among some is that UC is dodging but you know fans.

Not dodging. We're in a 9 team region. So we have to play 8 region games, no way around it. With only two non-region games to schedule, it's extremely difficult.

Edited by fallguy17