Union City Golden Tornadoes 2016

BigSwo

Bigster UC should have lost to Haywood Co. Haywood always has real good athletes and now they have a good coach. No shame in a jamboree lose. Alittle surprised by the score. UC will be a major player for a gold ball in 1a and will be a major player for a gold ball in 2a next year. Our falcons will be much better in a few years but we are not on UC level now.Let the sleeping giant sleep.

Haywood County was much better than expected. We were a lot flatter than expected. They ran a 4-4 defense that gave us a hard time driving the ball. A couple of our backs seemed to have a hard time cutting on the field. Our defense, the line and d backs, stayed totally out of position all evening. We've got ten games to straighten it out.

Bigster UC should have lost to Haywood Co. Haywood always has real good athletes and now they have a good coach. No shame in a jamboree lose. Alittle surprised by the score. UC will be a major player for a gold ball in 1a and will be a major player for a gold ball in 2a next year. Our falcons will be much better in a few years but we are not on UC level now.Let the sleeping giant sleep.

Yea I know.Was surprised by the score myself.Especially in a half.Single a schools or most wont be able to do that against UC.Just trying to stir the pot and the UC faithful now that football is here...lol

Bigster, as tough as that butt kickin' was to take I think it will only help us in the long run. That kind of thing exposes weakness to the coaches and players. Good teams (which I think we are) respond by adjusting, evaluating, and correcting the problems. This will be a huge learning experience. Haywood has a really good team and will make a huge showing in 4A this year, one of the best lines I've seen in a while.

Edited by fallguy17

Bigster, as tough as that butt kickin' was to take I think it will only help us in the long run. That kind of thing exposes weakness to the coaches and players. Good teams (which I think we are) respond by adjusting, evaluating, and correcting the problems. This will be a huge learning experience. Haywood has a really good team and will make a huge showing in 4A this year, one of the best lines I've seen in a while.

You guys will be fine.Just trying to get in the swing for football and liven up the boards a little.A lot of Coach T'ers like coming to our region because it is a tough region and we seem to keep the threads lively compared to some of the other boring ones.I've read about some teams that have 50 pages but put me to sleep.Have had a lot of people talk to me in person and say we like reading about you guys.Just havent been able to coax Purple,Swo out of hiding yet.And my ole buddy Chipper Jones.I figure he'll be calling my cell phone  ,laughing about me trying to get the UC faithful riled up..But then again.Maybe not.He may not call me.He's traded in his Purple and Gold for Black and Gold of Dyersburg.He's a traitor...lol

Edited by mrbigster

We got smoked. You are right. Everything you said was correct. Haywood County dominated us like we haven't been dominated in a long long time. They are a very good 4A school. Now I will say that you are wrong when you said UC didn't do anything. Defensively we were not on the field but offensively we did a lot of things right. HC came out and scored on the first play from scrimmage. BOOM. Set the tone right there. We then answered with a long time consuming drive and drove the ball down inside the 1 yard line. I was sitting on that end and it looked like our guy got in but they said he didn't. Of course HC scored again on their next drive and I think we punted. But we forced HC to punt next and we put together another long drive and turned it over on downs. Wish turnovers mixed in and kids slipping and falling on the turf we ended up with a terrible first time out of the gate. We scored and had some impressive drives but the defense was non- existent.

Now, to deal with you. It gives me so much satisfaction to know that my Tornadoes are so much on your mind that when we lose a Jamboree game against a very good 4A school, that you had to come over to our board and post a novel and gloat as if your little team had beaten my boys. HC will make a deep run in the playoffs. So will UC. We will be fine and down the road in a few weeks, we will still smoke your team and you will still hate us and life will go on ad usual. Keep dreaming about us Bigster. Keep hating. One last thing. Every time you post one of those "Bengazi Reports", you sound like a red neck, who's sister got married and now you have to find a new girlfriend.

You guys will be fine.Just trying to get in the swing for football and liven up the boards a little.A lot of Coach T'ers like coming to our region because it is a tough region and we seem to keep the threads lively compared to some of the other boring ones.I've read about some teams that have 50 pages but put me to sleep.Have had a lot of people talk to me in person and say we like reading about you guys.Just havent been able to coax Purple,Swo out of hiding yet.And my ole buddy Chipper Jones.I figure he'll be calling my cell phone ,laughing about me trying to get the UC faithful riled up..But then again.Maybe not.He may not call me.He's traded in his Purple and Gold for Black and Gold of Dyersburg.He's a traitor...lol

Bigster who did LC play I'm not hearing anything

LC scrimmaged Gibson CO and won 33 to 14. LC beat Ezell Harding 6tds to 0 and they beat Tipton Rosemark I believe 6tds to 0. LC did not play any real tough opponents in preseason. I think coach wanted to give his young team some confidence going into the season. LC is very young but they do have talent. LC will win anywhere from 3 to 5 games this year. The future is bright for the falcons

We got smoked. You are right. Everything you said was correct. Haywood County dominated us like we haven't been dominated in a long long time. They are a very good 4A school. Now I will say that you are wrong when you said UC didn't do anything. Defensively we were not on the field but offensively we did a lot of things right. HC came out and scored on the first play from scrimmage. BOOM. Set the tone right there. We then answered with a long time consuming drive and drove the ball down inside the 1 yard line. I was sitting on that end and it looked like our guy got in but they said he didn't. Of course HC scored again on their next drive and I think we punted. But we forced HC to punt next and we put together another long drive and turned it over on downs. Wish turnovers mixed in and kids slipping and falling on the turf we ended up with a terrible first time out of the gate. We scored and had some impressive drives but the defense was non- existent.

Now, to deal with you. It gives me so much satisfaction to know that my Tornadoes are so much on your mind that when we lose a Jamboree game against a very good 4A school, that you had to come over to our board and post a novel and gloat as if your little team had beaten my boys. HC will make a deep run in the playoffs. So will UC. We will be fine and down the road in a few weeks, we will still smoke your team and you will still hate us and life will go on ad usual. Keep dreaming about us Bigster. Keep hating. One last thing. Every time you post one of those "Bengazi Reports", you sound like a red neck, who's sister got married and now you have to find a new girlfriend.

Just glad you are still around..lol