Heritage 2016

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After I read my Pilot Book and saw that they had Heritage predicted 1-9 this year I decided it might not be a good idea to go down to the Sonic tonight on half price cheeseburger night hoping to run into Tim Hammontree with a copy of that in my hands. swd37d.jpg

1-9 seems a little ridiculous in my opinion I think well go 4-6 or 5-5 something like that, but there are some teams on our schedule that will be alot better then last year that we beat Powell and South Doyle should be better and I don't know abouts Gibbs I think Halls and West will probably 1 and 2 again because Halls brought alot back.

1-9 seems a little ridiculous in my opinion I think well go 4-6 or 5-5 something like that, but there are some teams on our schedule that will be alot better then last year that we beat Powell and South Doyle should be better and I don't know abouts Gibbs I think Halls and West will probably 1 and 2 again because Halls brought alot back.

I see them if they wanted it bad enough to go 6-4, reality would be 5-5 and if they get a flat tire on the way 4-6. I see them having a great chance to win these games. Gibbs, S_D, Powell ,Clinton and Anderson County. William Blount and Halls will be a toss up. The biggest thing I see is the mistakes have been cut out big time which will help. I went to see them two years ago against  Seymour and even though they won the game there were over twenty penalties and it made me so sick to watch that I had to leave going into the third quarter. If I had been force to watch the rest of that game I might have ran up to the top of the stadium and jumped off the back. 

Yeah

I see them if they wanted it bad enough to go 6-4, reality would be 5-5 and if they get a flat tire on the way 4-6. I see them having a great chance to win these games. Gibbs, S_D, Powell ,Clinton and Anderson County. William Blount and Halls will be a toss up. The biggest thing I see is the mistakes have been cut out big time which will help. I went to see them two years ago against  Seymour and even though they won the game there were over twenty penalties and it made me so sick to watch that I had to leave going into the third quarter. If I had been force to watch the rest of that game I might have ran up to the top of the stadium and jumped off the back. 

Yeah I think those games are winnable for us another mistake that I think they've fixed too is the bad snaps I know last year in the jamboree we snapped the ball right over or qbs head and got a safety and the Maryville game we did it again plus we had two bad snaps over the punter I know when we play Maryville next week they're probably gonna kill us but I can live with getting blown out knowing Maryvilles the better team and not giving them easy points on dumb mistakes like that

Edited by HHSMountaineers

According to one of my friends step brother that still goes to Heritage our starting qb broke his collarbone the backup that came in seemed like he did pretty good hes just a sophomore

Did the QB from the Heritage middle school team last year go to Heritage or did he go t Maryville? He was pretty good and could end up helping the Mountaineers this year with that injury to their starter.

If your talking about the Carnes kid he went to Maryville we got two backups DJ Cooper should start now I was wrong hes a junior he came in the scrimmage when it was 34 14 and threw a 5 yard slant to Amburn who ended up scoring on it he looks like he can run pretty good as well but there was a few throws he made in the 2nd half where he tried to force it and was lucky they wasn't picked off. Backup will probably be Max Bowers hes #15 I didn't really get to watch him throw any because he came in during the 4th qtr and they were just really running the ball then I think hes a catcher on the baseball team as well

Just got to hope it wasn't a bad break and that he can maybe come back some time this season we like to throw a lot of short high percentage passes we have some very good skill players at wr all hes got to do is get it to them and let them make plays

Collar Bone injuries take time to heal.