Heritage 2016

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 26 ME sounds like both teams are having a hard time stopping each other thats the one thing that I hope we improve on this year I think we can score alot of points but we can't sit there and give up 30 or 40 points every game but on the bright side we have a freshman rb named Jackson Jett hes score 3 tds in the scrimmages I'm going to go to the Sevier Co scrimmage Tuesday wanna watch him play

29 26 ME sounds like both teams are having a hard time stopping each other thats the one thing that I hope we improve on this year I think we can score alot of points but we can't sit there and give up 30 or 40 points every game but on the bright side we have a freshman rb named Jackson Jett hes score 3 tds in the scrimmages I'm going to go to the Sevier Co scrimmage Tuesday wanna watch him play

What night is that scrimmage?

39 29 Heritage another good scrimmage for us we got one more left with Sevier Co at home on Tuesday I think at 7 then two qtrs of the jamboree against Maryville and Greenback before its time to do it for real

. You all take it easy on our little 1a football team Edited by Gbnation