Heritage 2016

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, how did it look?

I thought Heritage got the better of us 1s against 1s personally. 1st team D looked really suspect, but on the other hand it is a scrimmage. But, they outplayed us I thought. They have a tough team. Just hard to tell right now. We have a lot of new faces, especially on D. A lot of what I saw is fixable. 

I wasn't there and I know if we really played in the regular season OR would probably beat us by 2 or 3 TDs at least but for a team like us playing a top 5a school in a scrimmage and having some success could give us some very good confidence heading into these next two scrimmages and the regular season OR will be just fine though Higgins didn't play and there was probably some other key players not playing but OR is definitely gonna be a threat to win it all in 5a this year I still think that

I thought Heritage got the better of us 1s against 1s personally. 1st team D looked really suspect, but on the other hand it is a scrimmage. But, they outplayed us I thought. They have a tough team. Just hard to tell right now. We have a lot of new faces, especially on D. A lot of what I saw is fixable.

We have a new QB this year how did he look he played some last year in garbage time but I never really got to see him throw they just ran alot of read option type plays

I wasn't there and I know if we really played in the regular season OR would probably beat us by 2 or 3 TDs at least but for a team like us playing a top 5a school in a scrimmage and having some success could give us some very good confidence heading into these next two scrimmages and the regular season OR will be just fine though Higgins didn't play and there was probably some other key players not playing but OR is definitely gonna be a threat to win it all in 5a this year I still think that

Thanks HHS. I think we will be ok, but we looked pretty bad tonight.