Heritage 2016

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was looking forward to the OR scrimmage but I'm not going since I'm hearing Tee most likely won't play.

I'm definitely not going Red Rebels told me that when he went to a Maryville OR scrimmage they charged him 5 dollars I know thats not much but somebody shouldn't have to pay to watch a scrimmage does OR still have that big 6'8 WR can't remember if he graduated or not but I do know that Graham kids gonna be tough to stop we don't have the team speed to keep up with him not many teams in the state do though

Edited by HHSMountaineers

I'm definitely not going Red Rebels told me that when he went to a Maryville OR scrimmage they charged him 5 dollars I know thats not much but somebody shouldn't have to pay to watch a scrimmage does OR still have that big 6'8 WR can't remember if he graduated or not but I do know that Graham kids gonna be tough to stop we don't have the team speed to keep up with him not many teams in the state do though

I'm sure they have to charge something to pay refs and others involved in making this happen. The player you are referring to was a senior last year.