Heritage 2016

Yeah I heard about that at work today saw a pic of it on twitter but if they get suspended for the opener its not gonna matter anyway we play Maryville the first game I'm a Heritage fan but everybody in this forum knows how that games gonna go.

I hate hearing that. I think that is partially one of the reasons GQ doesn't have Maryville in that anymore. I wish that Heritage would get a new scoreboard like WB did. It is starting to look like something that came over on the Mayflower. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate hearing that. I think that is partially one of the reasons GQ doesn't have Maryville in that anymore. I wish that Heritage would get a new scoreboard like WB did. It is starting to look like something that came over on the Mayflower.

They have a new scoreboard setting on the track waiting to be installed.

Edited by mountaineer

Honestly I don't know if thats what there gonna do but I think those white helmets might be there away helmets because I've seen the pic of there new uniforms and the helmets grey I'm gonna post of pic of it on here so you guys can see it.13288867_1025606197486620_1639116836_n.j

I'm not into all this changing uniforms every year stuff but it's the kids choice so that's all it matters. I remember back when I played for Maryville the seniors always picked a new style every year and they painted all the helmets red that year and Coach Wilson went out and must of found a good deal on cheap paint somewhere because they turned out Garnet like South Carolina. Never will forget that.

I'm not into all this changing uniforms every year stuff but it's the kids choice so that's all it matters. I remember back when I played for Maryville the seniors always picked a new style every year and they painted all the helmets red that year and Coach Wilson went out and must of found a good deal on cheap paint somewhere because they turned out Garnet like South Carolina. Never will forget that.

I think they got these jersey because the help work the concessions at the UT football games I hope they keep these for a while I do miss the traditional colors though I remember the all baby blue with red helmets that color just seems to be used on the women's sports teams anymore the biggest problem I have with switching helmets every year is they paid all that money to get the inflatable helmet and now they run out of it and its not even the same helmet there wearing anymore

Honestly I don't know if thats what there gonna do but I think those white helmets might be there away helmets because I've seen the pic of there new uniforms and the helmets grey I'm gonna post of pic of it on here so you guys can see it.13288867_1025606197486620_1639116836_n.j

"let's forget about our school, colors, traditions, great players and try to look as much like Maryville as possible , That'd be cool. "- 1st guy

"Hey, I know, we could change the H on our helmets to an M for mountaineers and then we would look even more like Maryville." - 2nd guy

"that is a great idea! Can we start calling Hammontree , GQ?  And lots of Mountaineers were named Junior and some Mountaineers were surely rebels, So we can change our name to the Rebel , Jr.s" -1st guy

" Now you guys are  just being silly, we're proud of our school , now hand me one of those black and red Heritage jerseys." -3rd guy

Eye'm glaid momma's goin' wif me tha furst gaim out thair att Hairatige...Eye mite haiv trubble tellin' hoo's hoo.... :popcorneater: