Michigan/Oakland HS Football camp

Harbaugh's coaching track record is impeccable. From his stint at Stanford to the San Francisco 49ers to his first year at Michigan last year. His production on the field has already cashed in whatever checks he's writing right now. He's got all of the SEC coaches in a funk. It's obvious he's going to raise the standard of athlete that commits to Michigan football. He 'out flanked' all of the D1 coaches, especially the SEC coaches, to the point they sounded like cry babies! He's going to win a national championship at Michigan, and probably more then 1.

I feel confident in saying that I don't think that the Michigan folk will hate Harbaugh like the Tennessee folk hate/hated Kiffin. Kiffin was an embarrassment. Harbaugh has the other coaches mimicking what he started because they just didn't have the vision to do it before he thought to do it. The two are no where near the same. We can agree to disagree on that perspective.

You are delusional. He was ran out of SF and his coaching on a national stage has yet to be proven at an elite level. Good but not elite.

To suggest he will win a MNC is hyperbole and saying he will win 2+ renders you possibly clinically insane.

Edited by Playerscoach

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are delusional. He was ran out of SF and his coaching on a national stage has yet to be proven at an elite level. Good but not elite.

To suggest he will win a MNC is hyperbole and saying he will win 2+ renders you possibly clinically insane.

Those teams I mentioned were all very good teams. His leaving SF had nothing to do with his coaching. To say his coaching at his last three stops has yet to be proven at an elite level is also hyperbole. Clinically insane huh? We will see. But you have to admit ... when coach Harbaugh is making moves that gets ALL of the SEC in an uproar ... it's because it IS coach Harbaugh and they recognize how good of a coach he is and the power of influence he has ... because of what he's accomplished at the other institutions I mentioned. You may not like him ... but those in his profession are certainly concerned. Rightly so. I don't think my predictions make me clinically insane at all. Quite the contrary. These next few seasons coming up are going to be great to watch.

Those teams I mentioned were all very good teams. His leaving SF had nothing to do with his coaching. To say his coaching at his last three stops has yet to be proven at an elite level is also hyperbole. Clinically insane huh? We will see. But you have to admit ... when coach Harbaugh is making moves that gets ALL of the SEC in an uproar ... it's because it IS coach Harbaugh and they recognize how good of a coach he is and the power of influence he has ... because of what he's accomplished at the other institutions I mentioned. You may not like him ... but those in his profession are certainly concerned. Rightly so. I don't think my predictions make me clinically insane at all. Quite the contrary. These next few seasons coming up are going to be great to watch.

he just wins