Austin East Roadrunners

LG1977

If I have life and health, I shall return for another game this season...Was a blast

We'll welcome you with open arms again.  However, you all left a bad taste in our mouths we're looking for that rematch at OUR PLACE.   Now get use to the chant KICK IT DEEP KICK IT DEEP because it's going deep this year hahahaha

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll welcome you with open arms again.  However, you all left a bad taste in our mouths we're looking for that rematch at OUR PLACE.   Now get use to the chant KICK IT DEEP KICK IT DEEP because it's going deep this year hahahaha

LOL!! We have solid plans of making it back down to watch a game. Can't wait!

My boy, Pujo's boy, 3 dang good receivers, linemen and some defensive studs all graduate next week...so, if we are to meet again in post season play, the DOGS gonna have to step UP! And from what I see, that's what they're doing.

Those Roadrunners will be for real this season & beating them will a huge mountain to climb!

AE is still leading in the overall record vs Fulton.  Yes, Fulton has won the last 4 but AE won the last 3 before Fulton's streak.  So please stop thinking Fulton has dominated this series since the two schools been playing.  The game was close this past year until the delay.  I say it'll be very close this year.. Speed vs Speed on the turf. 

Larry I went over to A-E last year to watch them play GCA because I knew it would be a good game but I was expecting a good crowd to be there pulling for the Road Runners but you could just about count everyone there was so few. What's happened to their support? Back years ago when they played Maryville the place would be busting at the seams to find a seat2uxv5dv.jpg

AE not near as good now. AE was the best team in the state during the days they played Maryville. Their 86 team was one of the best teams Maryville has played. 3 or 4 kids off that team played in the NFL.

AE not near as good now. AE was the best team in the state during the days they played Maryville. Their 86 team was one of the best teams Maryville has played. 3 or 4 kids off that team played in the NFL.

I agree, no team will ever be able to top those teams.  But the coaches staff at AE is trying to get them back to those days.   Its all about keeping the players home instead of letting them go elsewhere.