Memory Lane: 1991 Oak Ridge Wildcats (25-year anniversary)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Swipes,

I see that Tee has UT on his top five list  (number 1) but, i can't find one news article where he has signed with UT. Any updates?

I know that you said he was going to Play BB as well. And I did hear on the radio  that Barnes has spoke to him..  Any updates?

Edited by Runswithknife

Also Swipes,

I see that Tee has UT on his top five list (number 1) but, i can't find one news article where he has signed with UT. Any updates?

I know that you said he was going to Play BB as well. And I did hear on the radio that Barnes has spoke to him.. Any updates?

So you troll to another thread that sdotbears did not start and try to use content against him on this thread? Then get upset when the information you posted and have been posting is always proven wrong. I never once said he signed with UT ( Can't sign till Feb with anyone). You were the one that stated Clemson was in the lead and that he would not play basketball. T himself said that UT was in the lead and that he WANTED to play basketball making you look like you have no clue what your talking about once again. I also stated that I feel like having the opportunity to play basketball might be a big factor and UT being #1 I feel like has something to do with that. The only thing that I know is you have a man crush on Helton and all his accomplishments. I'm done having a conversation with someone who provides wrong information all the time Edited by Swipes

I think Tee is playing the media. Whenever there is a dead period he comes out with something. I doubt very seriously he plays 2 sports at a major college. The sports are back to back in contrast with football and track or baseball. How strong academically is the student athlete? Does his life call for him to have to multi-task daily? Where Tee is ranked he is a 3 and done. If he attempts to play both sports it may jeopardize the possibility of a possible professional career. Not to mention the strain on a frame that needs a good off season at the college level.

So you troll to another thread that sdotbears did not start and try to use content against him on this thread? Then get upset when the information you posted and have been posting is always proven wrong. I never once said he signed with UT ( Can't sign till Feb with anyone). You were the one that stated Clemson was in the lead and that he would not play basketball. T himself said that UT was in the lead and that he WANTED to play basketball making you look like you have no clue what your talking about once again. I also stated that I feel like having the opportunity to play basketball might be a big factor and UT being #1 I feel like has something to do with that. The only thing that I know is you have a man crush on Helton and all his accomplishments. I'm done having a conversation with someone who provides wrong information all the time

1. Where did I post wrong info?Sdotbears posted a thread about the State runner up. I addressed it. Someone said SC won a State title in 99. So what, I was not talking about that. Number 2. Tee Higgins- and you can go back and check my posts on this, I stated that Clemson was in the lead a couple months ago.. And Clemson was in the lead. I stated that he would not be playing basketball. A couple of days later, he came out and stated that he wanted to be a two sport athlete in division 1. Now, on this next part I want you to listen very closely. Him stating that he is going to be a two sport athlete and him actually being a two sport athlete are two very different things. No matter where he goes, my Opinion still stands -he will not be playing basketball. Then, a few days ago he listed his top five schools--Tennessee was at the top of that list.. I certainly can't see Coach Jones allowing a receiver to play basketball... I could be completely wrong.. But if he goes to Tennessee, it won't matter to me anyway. Because I will be cheering against him.

Have you got all that?

Edited by Runswithknife

1. Where did I post wrong info?Sdotbears posted a thread about the State runner up. I addressed it. Someone said SC won a State title in 99. So what, I was not talking about that. Number 2. Tee Higgins- and you can go back and check my posts on this, I stated that Clemson was in the lead a couple months ago.. And Clemson was in the lead. I stated that he would not be playing basketball. A couple of days later, he came out and stated that he wanted to be a two sport athlete in division 1. Now, on this next part I want you to listen very closely. Him stating that he is going to be a two sport athlete and him actually being a two sport athlete are two very different things. No matter where he goes, my Opinion still stands -he will not be playing basketball. Then, a few days ago he listed his top five schools--Tennessee was at the top of that list.. I certainly can't see Coach Jones allowing a receiver to play basketball... I could be completely wrong.. But if he goes to Tennessee, it won't matter to me anyway. Because I will be cheering against him.

Have you got all that?

Sdotbears posted on that thread that was not started by him so NO he did not start anything talking about last year's runner up team. You trolled on that thread to come on hear on this topic to try to troll on sdotbears when in fact what you posted was wrong since they have won a state championship in 1999 no matter if you weren't talking about 1999. Also months ago you assumed clemson was in the lead when in fact T never once said clemson was his favorite he had a top 10 in no particle order and finally listed them in order with TN being the favorite something you were wrong about again. T might not play bball in college but his own words is he wants too and will play a part in his final decision if I D 1 school gives him a chance to play both. I've gotten all of your assumptions the whole time you have posted just to be proven wrong by T himself and other posters when it comes to SC winning a championship. I just can't stand a troll like you have been trying to pull from one thread to call someone out on another thread.

Have you got all that?

So, just because you hate UT you wouldn't want to see a great kid from your hometown at least individually succeed? You really are a Di%& Edited by SweetScience