Region 4 1A

Yeah, kind of like Moore County, can't find the trigger, much less pull it.  You want to talk smack next week I'll be glad to help you out.

Not talking smack. I'm probably the most unbiased blogger on CoachT. I try to honestly tell how it is. If my team isn't good I say that. I honestly feel that Fayetteville is WAY TOO inconsistent to be at the top of this region. As long as CA is in this region they will probably own the top spot. From 2 spot down it can change weekly. 

From past seasons Fayetteville plays down to teams that shouldn't be on the field with them. No way next week is a blow out. We may lose, but I feel that we will hang and make it interesting. Win or lose I will always give credit where credit is due. I did that when FHS beat FRA. However, I'm just stating the obvious when I say they have played down to competition since that game. 

Sorry.....just being honest!!!

Good luck tomorrow and we'll see you next week :mrgreen:

Not talking smack. I'm probably the most unbiased blogger on CoachT. I try to honestly tell how it is. If my team isn't good I say that. I honestly feel that Fayetteville is WAY TOO inconsistent to be at the top of this region. As long as CA is in this region they will probably own the top spot. From 2 spot down it can change weekly. 

From past seasons Fayetteville plays down to teams that shouldn't be on the field with them. No way next week is a blow out. We may lose, but I feel that we will hang and make it interesting. Win or lose I will always give credit where credit is due. I did that when FHS beat FRA. However, I'm just stating the obvious when I say they have played down to competition since that game. 

Sorry.....just being honest!!!

Good luck tomorrow and we'll see you next week :mrgreen:

Well I appreciate your honesty, thank you for that.  Our Tigers have not been consistently on their "A" game week in-week out.  We have recovered from slow starts, lack of offensive production, etc.  Our defense, while giving up yardage to power backs like Taylor of Huntland, make their stops at crunch time.  And it's not just this year, in the past few that we've been on a varsity schedule, we do play to the level of the opponent, good or bad.  For the most part, the kids have overcome that, each year making noise in the first couple of rounds of the post-season, then going into that last game all wide-eyed and too "respectful" (yes I'm talking about So. Pitt, our downfall 2x).  I think this year is different and will be different, if we continue and earn our way to that point.  But our team and coaches are to the point that they feel they can compete on the same level with those "bigger" teams.  We are blessed with talented individuals on the team, year in year out, and when they put the whole package together, it's a wonderful thing to watch.  I think Friday they bring the package, and if it happens because CA overlooks us, or think we can't/won't compete, then we will succeed.  I don't believe CA can afford to overlook most of the teams in this region, as Summertown showed last week they gave them a run for the money.  CA's coaches I'm sure are well aware of the dangers of overlooking anyone and I'm sure are pounding that thought into their heads.  We will succeed by effort, speed, hard work, and maybe a little luck.  In the end, they'll know they were in a fight.  Good luck tomorrow at Summertown, and we'll carry on next week neighbor.