Region 4 1A

"Take the Eagles out of the flight" Really? I know CA has a lot of experience compared to the Eagles, but these boys have heart. I am sure the Bulldogs do too. If CA thinks this is a cake walk and Summertown comes in with high energy and plays the way they have been, then we may see an upset.

the reason I said what I did was because the Eagles have seemed to be pretty cocky on here so it's time for the Bulldogs to shut that up

Edited by BulldawgsRise

No one is cocky we are just proud. I have been around Highschool football for years. I remember CA being down. Who brought y'all out of that? Yes Coach Mote. With his leadership this team has surpassed what some thought was possible. Yes fans in Summertown are excited for good reason.

Stown fans have every right to be excited, they'll be wishing they got a football program years ago! Congratulations on this great start from Wayne County! I do wish WC and Stown could have been in the same region for at least a couple years but it got changed and can't do nothing about it, maybe they can get each other scheduled as non region opponents soon. Good luck the rest of the way!

PER TSSAA

Under the new rules, any school that charges tuition can not offer student employment, more commonly known as work study, to the student or anyone in their immediate family and remain in Division I. Also, it will be considered financial aid if any loan, grant, educational foundation or similar program established in whole or in part, by a school for a student/athlete.

The new rules apply to both private schools and public schools that charge tuition.

"So long as the student's family pays the tuition they would be okay," TSSAA executive director Bernard Childress said. "But if there is financial assistance provided by the school, then that school must play in Division II."

IE work study...CA does do work study thus will either have to stop or go to DII