2016 Preseason Class 5A Coaches Poll

GIJOE is onto something and he didn't even mention Simpson. I'm worried about our kicker (actually lack of) and our QB being 100% inexperienced. But I expect a very good year and he's right about Graham. He's very explosive and is THE game breaker I've said we've missed for years and Jackson could be too!

Many, many weapons.  Simpson is probably our best returning defender.   Not having him for Ooltewah was huge for us.  It sounds like our guys are off to a good start according to my inside info.  Looking forward to 7on7 at Bearden tomorrow.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went back and research Simpson. Yes there was a lot of anticipation going into last year. I think he was actually a starter part of season on offense he played a major role on defense. I also like the Kimbrough kid #10 on both offense and defense. Question offensive to me is not QB last couple of years because they played well enough not to lose games. Gaddis first year the basketball player was good enough to help win. I think it's can they develop a second WR to beat teams if they drop on Tee.

Edited by GIJoe

As a last resort we could hand off to one of the umpteen rbi's we have . Kyndall Clark has some good size and real good hands, just saying.

WILDCAT PRIDE

I'm looking for great things for Clark this season. He will get a lot more offers than the Gardner-Webb one. RB will not be a problem for Oak Ridge and Tee will find ways to beat whatever coverage is played on him. The OL and DL may struggle early but will improve as the season goes along and the weather gets cooler. As for a kicker and punter, OR will develop one as always.# 10 will provide leadership and solid play on both sides of the ball.

The key for Oak Ridge is improving game by game. We cannot be playing at the same level in game 11 as we will in game 2.

Remember though, all of this is just my opinion and I do wear carinal colored glasses.

RWR