2016 Preseason Class 5A Coaches Poll

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any Beretta transfers?

You know not many transferred with the plant as was first thought. They only have a few lines in operation as of right now. It is a big property so they can expand but a small building for as much business as the do. When fully operational they should have around 300 employees. I was hoping to get a few families with some big Northeast boys but to my knowledge not one has transferred in. Maybe they are still in elementary school. I know they do not pay very well.

Out of curiosity, how will they be allowed to play per TSSAA rules? Sounds like they transferred because they were mad.

Which ones were you asking about? We have a few that sat out last year and are eligible this year. One that will only be able to play JV this year and one that I assume had a bonafide change of address to move schools. Everybody knows about how the school board works after the last few years. If that kid is eligible then look out.

Which ones were you asking about? We have a few that sat out last year and are eligible this year. One that will only be able to play JV this year and one that I assume had a bonafide change of address to move schools. Everybody knows about how the school board works after the last few years. If that kid is eligible then look out.

The two from Station Camp. If they both played varsity last year and did not move out of the 20 mile radius, how can they be eligible?

The two from Station Camp. If they both played varsity last year and did not move out of the 20 mile radius, how can they be eligible?

One of those kids played varsity his freshman year at Gallatin and he started his sophomore campaign at Station Camp. So how did that happen?? My understanding is if you move back into the zone you are eligible. Kage Hancock did the same thing last year coming from Station Camp to Gallatin. Gallatin had a player transfer down there 3 years ago that was a starter and he immediately played even after a video surfaced of his mom telling coach Williams why he was doing it and how. The school board has placed new policy on this and each transfer is weighed accordingly. You can't turn in a county school anymore to the TSSAA it has to go to the school board.