Preseason Region 6-5A

GWAVE1

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Now hearing closer to 6:30. Sorry for the confusion. Elementary, middle, freshmen, jv all play starting at 3:30. Varsity will be the last to go.

Thanks for the info. I wont be able to make it; Let me know your take on how the varsity scrimmage goes  if you are going to be there.

Good luck to the Bucs this year.

Edited by BKisler

Well, guess we will just see come next week. But just not excited with the things that I see. Its a lot of the same issues every year, that I try to be optimistic about through the season, will get straitened out. Preseason scrimmage or not, they just don't get it done at the line of scrimmage as much as they need to in order to be a winning team. But, I'd sure love to be proven wrong.

Well, guess we will just see come next week. But just not excited with the things that I see. Its a lot of the same issues every year, that I try to be optimistic about through the season, will get straitened out. Preseason scrimmage or not, they just don't get it done at the line of scrimmage as much as they need to in order to be a winning team. But, I'd sure love to be proven wrong.

your not alone. However Mason and the other backs did not get many carries.

This is true. And maybe in the coming weeks my statement can be happily proven wrong. But with our stable of backs, we -should- be able to run it very well. But the line has got to get it done. Will help our run game tremendously if we could have some playmakers in the passing game. Being so one-sided last year killed them.

The line has some experience they just need to get mean and aggressive. The routes between the receivers need to be complete as well. Lots of mental mistakes plus a good game plan goes along way.