Region 4-4a

Of the 2 other playoff teams in the region Page has won both of those games by 4 points combined. MC has won those games by 72 points. Not hating...just stating the obvious.

The obvious would be that we are both undefeated in region. Comparing winning margins didn't do much for the Panthers in the Super Bowl. Finding a way to win is a heck of a trait.

The obvious would be that we are both undefeated in region. Comparing winning margins didn't do much for the Panthers in the Super Bowl. Finding a way to win is a heck of a trait.

It's a very good trait. Great teams don't put themselves in that position very often. If Page comes out with the same ole game plan then prepare for a long night.

It's a very good trait. Great teams don't put themselves in that position very often. If Page comes out with the same ole game plan then prepare for a long night.

King Page has nowhere near the athletes that Marshall has period. Now I give that group a hard time to make things entertaining but in all honesty athleticism is Marshalls main strength. I don't agree the Williamson County kids are soft however. Any kid that plays football instead of sitting in front of an Xbox is not a soft kid. I think Marshall wins big! Just the fact that Page is playing for a district championship this year says a lot about their kids and program!!

I disagree. The game of football by nature puts you in that situation. Great teams find a way to be victorious. We've both failed at that this year, but both have won when it counts.

King Page has nowhere near the athletes that Marshall has period. Now I give that group a hard time to make things entertaining but in all honesty athleticism is Marshalls main strength. I don't agree the Williamson County kids are soft however. Any kid that plays football instead of sitting in front of an Xbox is not a soft kid. I think Marshall wins big! Just the fact that Page is playing for a district championship this year says a lot about their kids and program!!

I agree. Hats off to Page for putting themselves in this position. They graduated some talented players from last year's team. My wife has some kin folk that plays for page. Not sure of the name but he is number 75.

Johnathan Harris, OL/DL he's a load to deal with! Great kid too, he's playing through some adversity this year that I'm sure you know about.

Thanks, hats off to MC. There's not much to take a shot at with you guys. Although, I don't think you'll win the physical battle this year. Whoever said soft hasnt seen us play this year.

Johnathan Harris, OL/DL he's a load to deal with! Great kid too, he's playing through some adversity this year that I'm sure you know about.

Thanks, hats off to MC. There's not much to take a shot at with you guys. Although, I don't think you'll win the physical battle this year. Whoever said soft hasnt seen us play this year.

I agree it will be a Physical game. Hope everyone stays healthy for the playoff run.

The Big Tuna has notice a lot of talk about the week 11 game between MC and Page but the last time I check my calendar; this Friday is October 21st  week 10 of the high school football so hopefully both teams are preparing for tomorrow night's game.

Maplewood at Marshall County - MC 45-14

Spring Hill at Lipscomb - Lipscomb 28-21

Lewis County at Lawrence County LC - 35-21 (I don't know who will win)

Tullahoma at Pearl Cohn - Pearl 48-7

Giles County at Signal Mt - Giles 49-14

White House at Page - Page 49-7

Best of luck to all Region 4 teams!!!!!

A special note to Giles County Please move up to 4 A football you will make all of us better!!!

The Big Tuna has notice a lot of talk about the week 11 game between MC and Page but the last time I check my calendar; this Friday is October 21st week 10 of the high school football so hopefully both teams are preparing for tomorrow night's game.

Maplewood at Marshall County - MC 45-14

Spring Hill at Lipscomb - Lipscomb 28-21

Lewis County at Lawrence County LC - 35-21 (I don't know who will win)

Tullahoma at Pearl Cohn - Pearl 48-7

Giles County at Signal Mt - Giles 49-14

White House at Page - Page 49-7

Best of luck to all Region 4 teams!!!!!

A special note to Giles County Please move up to 4 A football you will make all of us better!!!

Come on Fishy...Why no love for my Raiders

Tuna and everyone else....

With Page gone and IF Giles stays in 3A what will this region look like next year? I would assume MC, Tullahoma, LC and SH but who after that? Nolensville? Any others?

Really hope Giles plays in 4A. Marshall County would possibly be losing two of its bigger rivalries if Giles goes 3A. I would hate to see Marshall County-Giles County being dependent on schedules working out and the two staffs wanting to play each other. Edited by mcfan10

Really hope Giles plays in 4A. Marshall County would possibly be losing two of its bigger rivalries if Giles goes 3A. I would hate to see Marshall County-Giles County being dependent on schedules working out and the two staffs wanting to play each other.

If OC has any say at all, we will play 4A. I personally hope that will be the case. I think we have a great region and would love to see it stay intact. I also think our region will fair very well in the playoffs this year.