Reclassification for 2017-2021

TCVeritas

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which private schools benefit the most from this? Which public CLASSIFICATION 1A-6A benefits the most aside from them not having to play private schools in the playoffs? Of course there will be some private schools who benefit from not having to play union city, Alcoa, maryville, etc. but I'm curious who will benefit based on the private classification they will be put in. Will Grace be in the lowest class?

Edited by RudyWasOffsides

Which private schools benefit the most from this? Which public CLASSIFICATION 1A-6A benefits the most aside from them not having to play private schools in the playoffs? Of course there will be some private schools who benefit from not having to play union city, Alcoa, maryville, etc. but I'm curious who will benefit based on the private classification they will be put in. Will Grace be in the lowest class?

Privates that are all male and are at the top of the classification as far as enrollment is concerned.  Publics will be screaming about travel now instead of having to play privates.  We all will have to travel more.

No ignorance, brother. Lots of topics on here that I do not know anything about. Ignorance is not asking!! Boyd is private. What team are you with? Notre Dame?

I don't have a team necessarily. I'm from The Knoxville area and follow a few teams around here. I usually pick different games to go to each week. I really enjoy small town football the most though

I don't have a team necessarily. I'm from The Knoxville area and follow a few teams around here. I usually pick different games to go to each week. I really enjoy small town football the most though

Cool...you're welcome at Boyd anytime.  We just installed new artificial turf and The King's Academy comes calling week two.

Cool...you're welcome at Boyd anytime. We just installed new artificial turf and The King's Academy comes calling week two.

Thank you for that offer. Boyd has always had a great program and a solid, respectful fan base. TKA has a good coach who has done very well everywhere he has been. I'm not sure what they have this year but there are big things happening in that school in multiple sports.

Best of luck to you guys this year. I'll be keeping tabs on your season

Edited by RudyWasOffsides

Thank you for that offer. Boyd has always had a great program and a solid, respectful fan base. TKA has a good coach who has done very well everywhere he has been. I'm not sure what they have this year but there are big things happening in that school in multiple sports.

Best of luck to you guys this year. I'll be keeping tabs on your season       :thumb: