Stratford Football

hardtackle

Buck helps so many kids its crazy, who wouldn't want to play for him?

good comment, Stratford kinds reminds me of Pearl-Cohn when MF was there. Hey, wait a second, could it be a coincidence? I think not. I remember them having players from out of zone also.  Just my opinion.

Edited by fb247

Recruiting??? It's a open zone school. Anyone can attend

You obviously have no idea the difference between recruiting and open zone. regardless if school is open zone, players can not be contacted about coming to the school.. If they seek out the school that is okay, but seeking out players is not. Hard to pull for cheaters. It is  amazing the players he does so much good for just happen to be very good athletes.

Edited by hardtackle

You obviously have no idea the difference between recruiting and open zone. regardless if school is open zone, players can not be contacted about coming to the school.. If they seek out the school that is okay, but seeking out players is not. Hard to pull for cheaters. It is amazing the players he does so much good for just happen to be very good athletes.

That's not true! I was a average athlete and he did a lot for me at Pearl-Cohn.

You obviously have no idea the difference between recruiting and open zone. regardless if school is open zone, players can not be contacted about coming to the school.. If they seek out the school that is okay, but seeking out players is not. Hard to pull for cheaters. It is amazing the players he does so much good for just happen to be very good athletes.

For you to say that let's me know that you really on here with Internet fingers and don't know Coach Fitzgerald

Are you gossiping or you have hard evidence?? That's my question?