Stratford Football

hardtackle

Stratford had the talent to compete for a state championship last year in my opinion. They were VERY big, fast, and strong but made alot of mistakes. The kicking game was terrible too.

I expect they're going to make alot of noise before long. Alot!

Edited by Swarm

I'd say it's both.

I hear he is a great recruiter. I know some coaches are upset . Players make coaches look good. I would lean more towards good players making the difference. How many transfers do they have now? Wonder how Hendersonville 's best RB who had to leave got to Stratford.

Hendersonville's RB is Fitzgerald's nephew. Was with mom in Hendersonville, lives with Dad now. Not recruiting as much as old players wanting their son's to play for him. Excellent role model for impoverished young men.

Good luck to the Spartans, could be their year to make a deep run.

Edited by HighLife

Hard tackle the players wouldn't be there if not for Fitzgerald. Kids love him and look up to him. I don't think he is the one doing the recruiting.

Buck's connection to NPA cannot be denied in helping get players to Stratford. If people are upset over private schools recruiting then they should question public schools as well.

The Spartans will finish either 2nd or 3rd behind CPA.

• Upvote 1