Stratford Football

hardtackle

Seems the football team has gotten good very quick. Is this because of new coaches or new players. Players appear to be finding Stratford or maybe being led that way. I hear there are a few transfer players on the roster.

Coach fitz is a great coach and even better person. Me personally I think your just trying to make something out of nothing. Please don't talk about Hendersonville or the the schools in that area. How many kids leave metro to play up their blahhhh

Who wouldn't want to play for Fitzgerald. Plus it's a magnet school, essentially open enrollment. They are going to be scary. Watch out for their basketball team as well.

They will have a state championship in the Next 4 years in Basketball. Track team is making a comeback also. The blue print is being layed

Coach fitz is a great coach and even better person. Me personally I think your just trying to make something out of nothing. Please don't talk about Hendersonville or the the schools in that area. How many kids leave metro to play up their blahhhh

I am just saying what is being said. The same thing happened at Pearl-Cohn. MF is known more for attracting football players than his coaching. I hear it a family affair also. Coincidence? I think not! co·in·ci·dence

kÅˈinsÉ™dÉ™ns/
noun

1. 1.
    a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.
    "it's no coincidence that this new burst of innovation has occurred in the free nations"
    synonyms: accidentchanceserendipityfortuityprovidencehappenstancefate;
    a fluke
    "too close to be mere coincidence"

I am just saying what is being said. The same thing happened at Pearl-Cohn. MF is known more for attracting football players than his coaching. I hear it a family affair also. Coincidence? I think not! co·in·ci·dence

kÅˈinsÉ™dÉ™ns/

noun

•  

a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection.

"it's no coincidence that this new burst of innovation has occurred in the free nations"

synonyms: accident, chance, serendipity, fortuity, providence, happenstance, fate;

a fluke

Well you have to be able to coach to attract players don't you?

I am just saying what is being said. The same thing happened at Pearl-Cohn. MF is known more for attracting football players than his coaching. I hear it a family affair also. Coincidence? I think not! co·in·ci·dence

kÅˈinsÉ™dÉ™ns/

noun

•  

synonyms: accident, chance, serendipity, fortuity, providence, happenstance, fate;

a fluke

Woooo chill out..MF?? Did he p in your cereal this morning or something? You must be a coach? I mean dang. Kids nowadays don't care about making a name for themselves. They rather play with there friends or teams who's winning. Young metro kids know him from Smithson Craighead and Older cats which sons now are in HS or coming to HS know him from PC. Players or not he's a good coach and you and your friends"coachs" are gossiping...

Woooo chill out..MF?? Did he p in your cereal this morning or something? You must be a coach? I mean dang. Kids nowadays don't care about making a name for themselves. They rather play with there friends or teams who's winning. Young metro kids know him from Smithson Craighead and Older cats which sons now are in HS or coming to HS know him from PC. Players or not he's a good coach and you and your friends"coachs" are gossiping...

I think its pretty safe to say that some of those metro schools recruit kids from other metro teams. I don't know just how good of a coach Maurice is but he's had a few of the most talented teams I've ever seen in TN.

They did not go to Stratford because they winning because they were not winning. Most kids ONLY care about making a name for themselves , that is why teams in Metro tend to lose because they ONLY care about themselves. As for MF, he won at pearl with other kids in other zones, it was so bad at Smithson Craighead they could not find teams to play and beat the snot out of the ones that did play them. I really do not care where a kid plays but to have kids all of a sudden be at Stratford is very fishy. Time will tell. Wait and see.