LET THE TREZEVANT INVITATION BEGIN !

To be quite honest they think everyone is prejudiced. The truth of the matter is I'm prejudiced against Ignorant people,drugs,violence and the ignorant junk .Race don't have anything to do with it. More gangs in Memphis than any city in the USA. That pretty much sums it up. 

I dont believe I said anyone was prejudice but if the shoes fits put them on and wear them. Looks like we do have one thing in common because I'm also prejudiced against ignorant people and if you actually think there are more gangs in Memphis than any other city you are a ignorant person who happens to live in the mountains. Let's clear up another funny statement you made also, everyone in Memphis is not poor and you can take that to the bank. You got one thing right though we definitely carry a chip....The Championship!!!!!!! 

Just to be respectful to this thread Pujo you wouldnt survive in Memphis buddy with that attitude. I love to live in THIS MESS!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a problem with Pujo them you have issues. Get the chip off your shoulder and quit acting like everyone is "against Trezevant." Most of us know how good the athletes in Memphis are always going to be. Pujo is first class all the way!

If you have a problem with Pujo them you have issues. Get the chip off your shoulder and quit acting like everyone is "against Trezevant." Most of us know how good the athletes in Memphis are always going to be. Pujo is first class all the way!

Pujo is just fine with me I just had to correct a couple of his misconceptions he had thats all. If you not with us you against us.

I dont believe I said anyone was prejudice but if the shoes fits put them on and wear them. Looks like we do have one thing in common because I'm also prejudiced against ignorant people and if you actually think there are more gangs in Memphis than any other city you are a ignorant person who happens to live in the mountains. Let's clear up another funny statement you made also, everyone in Memphis is not poor and you can take that to the bank. You got one thing right though we definitely carry a chip....The Championship!!!!!!!

championCHIP?