LET THE TREZEVANT INVITATION BEGIN !

You all the same

Enjoy ,My oldest just graduated but I've got another one that will be in the 6th grade. I;ll blink and he will be a senior. Hope that boy of you'res heals well and has a great season. Hopefully I'll get to see you fellers in person some time this season.

Enjoy ,My oldest just graduated but I've got another one that will be in the 6th grade. I;ll blink and he will be a senior. Hope that boy of you'res heals well and has a great season. Hopefully I'll get to see you fellers in person some time this season.

thanx, I have a younger son that is a freshman this year. It goes by to fast

i hope we both make it to the semifinal game it would be a pretty fun game to watch

SP and GB reg season games have been good games but the playoff games between the two are usually GREAT games.Along way from the playoffs and both of us have a whole season to play.Injuries can kill a season for us 1A ball teams and we are all in the same boat.SP should coast into the playoffs I don't see any 1A team in their region with 21 points of them.GB on the other hand has some unknowns with Harriman picking up some really nice players in the off season and Coalfield getting some great players in to help that great QB.GB plays some much bigger teams as far as numbers and we don't have much depth across the line,so we need to be in tip top shape to stay healthy.I like our chances but its going to be hard!Good luck to all.I would love to be there to watch this Trez team play again,man what a talent pool!

Dang here we go again turning a West TN thread into a SP/GB thread.My apologies again good luck to Trez!

Edited by orngnblk