Kingston makes the trip to visit the Blue Devils of Harriman

good post. I really do thin you're going to surprised at just how solid this Harriman team is. I'm hoping a great, same game from both sides! I'll keep your word and be on the lookout for Mr. Jones. Make sure you keep an eye on our QB as wel! Just as soon as you take your eye off him, Mr, Pace is going past you for a touchdown! Phipps and Copeland are going to be huge factors in the offense as well! Hunter Clark could potentially be your best linemen on offense and definitely the best defensive player you'll see all night. The kid has worked and knows what it takes firsthand to a winner!

excited to see Copeland in that wing t :)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a critic of Tapps since he was at Oakdale. The guy reminds me of Davis at Wartburg. Very predictable and Boring but he is a hard worker and is a likable person. I feel like our program would be in much better shape with a younger new age coach but that will never happen as Travis is a Blue Devil but it does get old seeing us with more talent lose games.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• If he wanted to play QB he should have either went to Heritage or William Blount and had a real good chance there. In stead he'll be exactly what he was going to be at Maryville. They already know who their QB is going to be in 2025 and it ain't going to be him.
    • Easier said than done. The man who ran for 250+ yards and 3TDs is gonna be back….and a lot bigger.
    • plus it removes the pressure around winning.
    • You are correct.   The teacher's pay scale is virtually the same in Knox County, now, as it is at Oak Ridge.   The coaching supplements are still higher at Oak Ridge, from what I was told, but not a huge difference.   Plus, Rusty is going from a position coach to an OC position, which is what he was at South Doyle and where his comfort zone is.  And from a special education teaching slot to a PE teaching slot.  There is a lot of positivity in that move without even considering the coaching aspect.   Anybody who sees something negative here is just looking for negativity to begin with.  But some live in that world.   Really good hire for Brent.  He now has two experienced and quality coordinators and can concentrate on being a head football coach.  
    • He was pretty darn good for a freshman, but he will have a hard time seeing the field at Oakland for a good while, I’m afraid.