Kingston makes the trip to visit the Blue Devils of Harriman

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Kingston,but I also got word that you all may be missing some players(I heard three Bluedevil)and you will need them all Fri.

It's 4, and I'm hearing they weren't expecting much from them this season. There's always something like this that goes down the week of the Harriman Kingston game, and Kingston always finds a way to get over it Edited by bluedevil6913

I always love the excitement of the Harriman folks prior to the start of this game. They always talk about the great chance they have at beating their big brother (Kingston). The result never changes. Kingston always wins. This is the same hype this week. Harriman has the Copeland boys, the receiver from SC, the basketball players that are playing now. Add that with the Lenoir City boys they got a couple of years ago and Tapp has the talent. It all comes back to can the Blue Devils get the coaching they need against their biggest rival? No. Kingston finds a way to win once again and add to the streak. Kingston 28-20.

I always love the excitement of the Harriman folks prior to the start of this game. They always talk about the great chance they have at beating their big brother (Kingston). The result never changes. Kingston always wins. This is the same hype this week. Harriman has the Copeland boys, the receiver from SC, the basketball players that are playing now. Add that with the Lenoir City boys they got a couple of years ago and Tapp has the talent. It all comes back to can the Blue Devils get the coaching they need against their biggest rival? No. Kingston finds a way to win once again and add to the streak. Kingston 28-20.

Expert that's a pretty solid opinion and take on the game Friday. I agree with most of your points except the hype for us isn't always there. Unfortunately there have been years where we were obviously outmatched and had no where near the depth to pull a win out. However there's been a few like 07,08,09,10, and then last year 15 that we had the hype because we knew we had the team to play with them as we did so for the most part in those years. This is the least talented Kingston team that I can ever remember and that's why I think we have as good of a shot as ever to pull the win out. I mean no disrespect at all towards Kingston by saying this is a down year on talent because eventually it happens to every team. It's certainly not something i'm used to seeing as they've always been competitive and relatively tough my whole life. I whole heartedly believe that this is Harriman's best chance at picking up the win because of the talent, experience, and finally a little bit of depth to go along with it. I have the utmost respect for Coach Pankey and the Kingston Football program but Friday night it's on and i'm confident our boys will give Kingston all they can handle just as Kingston will try and do to us! This is a game I always love and I hope and pray so much that my Blue Devils will end this streak and have an excellent season!

Harriman Has alot of hype, we will see how much is true, Kingston has solid defense and couple of playmakers. it will come down to last 5 minutes. 

Very well could. If you've saw Harriman so far, you'd probably know why the hype is so big. Athletes everywhere on the field this year. In my opinion we should be able to compete with every team we step on the field against this year. We got some extremely tough games, but these boys know how  to win. This game along with Greenback are two i'm extremely anxious to watch!

I think kingston will win the line of scrimmage. .unlike last year..and that's where the game is won.remember the name Ethan guinn.real solid lb who will be putting the heat on Pace all night long..I think everyone is ready for friday..I don't think kingston has less talent than last year.we just have young talent.I think we not have 8 seniors out of over 60 players. But like I've said before not having our qb from last year will hurt.

I think kingston will win the line of scrimmage. .unlike last year..and that's where the game is won.remember the name Ethan guinn.real solid lb who will be putting the heat on Pace all night long..I think everyone is ready for friday..I don't think kingston has less talent than last year.we just have young talent.I think we not have 8 seniors out of over 60 players. But like I've said before not having our qb from last year will hurt.

Guinn is a good ball player. You're right on that, you've got to win the battle at the line of scrimmage. In the long run I think you guys will continue to improve as Plemens gains more game experience. Having Maurice back there will do wonders for him and that's a fact!