Kingston makes the trip to visit the Blue Devils of Harriman

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.is it Friday yet?

Ain't that the truth. If interested, tune into WECO 101.3 for the Rockwood vs Midway game. At halftime i'll be with the crew giving a preview of the big game between us Friday as well as giving the rundown of some key players and who to watch for. We are just a little less than 50 hours from kickoff JacketsFan! 

Health has been rough but i'm feeling ok and i'm ready for the season. I just love football High School and College ;)

Sorry to here that. Best wishes. I've been dealing with a health issue since February, nothing "majorly" serious but had 2 surgeries, and still recovering. It's been time consuming, annoying and depressing(football should help some). I like the NFL but High School and College are my top two of the three. :)

A lot of people have been picking Kingston, 64% on the site's pick contest. Either way I think it will be close like in 2015 but we'll see Friday(!). Good luck to both teams. :)