East Hamilton hosts Signal Mountain

mcvolfan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its all Trolls fault.....heard he wasnt even tendin to the weeds anymore

Booger just sayin v6sqc1.jpg

I'll have you know I still grow some of the best grass around, thank you very much. With the heat this year, I'd have to say this year has been one of my finest crops. :thumb:

As for my Eagles, the numbers are still down this year. Somewhere in the high twenties, but that includes the kickers and some freshmen. They've all put in some hard work, though, and are gamers for sure. Playing against 5a and 6a teams will be tough, but I think the guys will give it their all, and we'll see what the scoreboard looks like at the end.

We'll know more about our chances in the Region after the first two weeks, but I doubt anybody in the Region can play with Booger Daddy Fant's  West Ridge All-Stars. It'll also be interesting to see how much community outreach Mariakas has been able to do in building the SouthSide All-Stars in preparation for the split. :popcorneater:

I'll have you know I still grow some of the best grass around, thank you very much. With the heat this year, I'd have to say this year has been one of my finest crops. :thumb:

As for my Eagles, the numbers are still down this year. Somewhere in the high twenties, but that includes the kickers and some freshmen. They've all put in some hard work, though, and are gamers for sure. Playing against 5a and 6a teams will be tough, but I think the guys will give it their all, and we'll see what the scoreboard looks like at the end.

We'll know more about our chances in the Region after the first two weeks, but I doubt anybody in the Region can play with Booger Daddy Fant's  West Ridge All-Stars. It'll also be interesting to see how much community outreach Mariakas has been able to do in building the SouthSide All-Stars in preparation for the split. :popcorneater:

Booger recently eyeballed North Red Bank Mountains grid iron and seen Trolls crop; still need to work on the visitor sidelines a bit; Booger dont like for his coaches to get dirt on their shoes

dont take what Booger is fickin to say; the wrong way.......its kinda good to see you come outta suppression and spit out your comments and thoughts......Boogers insider has been passin the workforce gossip on the upside stuff Troll is doin :thumb: ......if that new coach of yalls would quit mistreatin them soccer moms babys and get poolside over on James Blvd and work on his smoozin skills with the elitist; those Eaglet numbers would b back up a bit

as for Mariakas's and those Chargers down at the school of butler buildings; u better believe that outreach experience at Ridgland and the Board assistance from The Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly located just off Charger Dr on the frontage road are in player growth overdrive.......they put 21 up on Sale Creek in that monster jamboree matchup

Booger just sayin  :twisted:  

10-7 east ham at the half. Signal takes opening kickoff 80 yards and 10 minutes off the clock. East ham stalls out after good field position from short kickoff. Kicks field goal. 2nd quarter signal already wearing down, busted coverage equals long pass to wide open man for touchdown.

Since opening drive signal has had a ton of penalties on offense and shooting there selves in the foot. Signal lineman going both ways will really hurt them this year. 23 players dressed out. Looks like another long season for the Eagles no matter the outcome of this game.