3. Union City 0-0  49 --

4. South Pittsburg 0-0  45 --

5. Wayne County 0-0  42 --

6. Huntingdon 0-0  35 --

7. Greenback 0-0  33 --

8. Columbia Academy 0-0  26 --

9. Peabody  0-0  20 --

10. Cloudland 0-0  18 --

Others receiving 12 or more points: None.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now Cloudland is a long way away from being the number 10 team

Don't know why we would be ranked. This team lost their bread and butter who was 90 percent of the offence and also a huge part of the defense. Even with those 2 ,they were not top 10 last season.This team has a lot of work to do and they should improve. 5 wins or better would be a good season but the future could be bright if everything goes smooth for the next year or 2. Love to see them back to the days of old. I'm very optimistic.

Don't know why we would be ranked. This team lost their bread and butter who was 90 percent of the offence and also a huge part of the defense. Even with those 2 ,they were not top 10 last season.This team has a lot of work to do and they should improve. 5 wins or better would be a good season but the future could be bright if everything goes smooth for the next year or 2. Love to see them back to the days of old. I'm very optimistic.

i agree completely,I think they'll be fine in conference,but their schedule is pretty tough outside the conference. not having a jr varsity has hurt them but with hard work I think they'll be fine

i agree completely,I think they'll be fine in conference,but their schedule is pretty tough outside the conference. not having a jr varsity has hurt them but with hard work I think they'll be fine

The good thing is ,they are working much harder than they have the past few years and they are not shying away.Hopefully this will get more kids back in youth club and Jr High. The whole program has been set back. I think this year will set the tone and get the football spirit back in Roan Mt.