Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

Yes I do. He was bashing our coach and saying that Tee would only get a couple of touches in our last game like last year, or maybe I misunderstood. An "old school" coach would be Rankin and I doubt anyone minds. He barely throws the ball and I'm sure Alcoa has great receivers. I hope Tee gets plenty of balls his way Friday but I was fine with just two last week!

Sorry about that, I misunderstood.  I hope they throw to Tee plenty on Friday as well. 

You realize Tee was injured in the 2nd quarter of that game?

I did not know that but when my Bears played OR last season I kept thinking how glad I was that OR didnt really get him the ball much (not that it mattered on that particular night). I remember a wide open crossing route for a TD that was so open any kid would have scored. And then him as a corner and a kick returner. Offensively he did not appear to be much of the gameplan. I think I would force him the ball at least 15 times per game as a wide out to go along with the other things he can do. At least when it counts, otherwise staying vanilla all season only results in a snickers bar in a swimming pool come play off time.

Clinton would make a anyone look good..lol Their line play is bad.The QB threw it to OR players and you let a average if that 10th grader get 2 sacks...lol and they moved the ball on you all some. This game will tell a lot where OR is and how good the QB is.A running QB like DB has will hurt OR and that will open up the receivers. DB 28 OR 17

Go AC

Clinton would make a anyone look good..lol Their line play is bad.The QB threw it to OR players and you let a average if that 10th grader get 2 sacks...lol and they moved the ball on you all some. This game will tell a lot where OR is and how good the QB is.A running QB like DB has will hurt OR and that will open up the receivers. DB 28 OR 17

I agree about the Kingsport QB. I think he will hurt our defense and the Kingsport defense will cause us problems. I think Kingsport is the favorite in this game for sure

I agree about the Kingsport QB. I think he will hurt our defense and the Kingsport defense will cause us problems. I think Kingsport is the favorite in this game for sure

I agree that DB is the favorite. Playing at the Ship will be a plus for the Wildcats and the reason OR pulls off the upset.

Gaddis was fired up about the game last night. He really enjoys this rivalry. Oh, the Voice of the Wildcats said the series record is OR 20  DB 18 and that DB has beaten OR more times than any other team.

Final Score.... Wildcats 28   Injuns 24

RWR

Willie the Vaniiie Wildcat

I agree that DB is the favorite. Playing at the Ship will be a plus for the Wildcats and the reason OR pulls off the upset.

Gaddis was fired up about the game last night. He really enjoys this rivalry. Oh, the Voice of the Wildcats said the series record is OR 20 DB 18 and that DB has beaten OR more times than any other team.

Final Score.... Wildcats 28 Injuns 24

RWR

Willie the Vaniiie Wildcat

This tells alot....you all say OR is the underdog with Graham and Tee and the rest of the OR team...lol If they are the underdog it's because of old school Gaddis and the other coaches.. With the talent you all have you all really never do that much... But beat up teams in your week District At least you have your old Coach and the past.

This tells alot....you all say OR is the underdog with Graham and Tee and the rest of the OR team...lol If they are the underdog it's because of old school Gaddis and the other coaches.. With the talent you all have you all really never do that much... But beat up teams in your week District At least you have your old Coach and the past.

An AC fan talking smack on an OR thread smh Edited by SweetScience