Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

The comment was made that OR kept it "vanilla" against Clinton.

Well, close. Willie said we are going to keep it vanilla VS DB, so that we don't give our cards,away so to speak against Farragut. Vul and sdot since then have taken off to Coalfield with it. Give them an inch and they'll take a trickling mile. Edited by SweetScience

Well, close. Willie said we are going to keep it vanilla VS DB, so that we don't give our cards,away so to speak against Farragut. Vul and sdot since then have taken off to Coalfield with it. Give them an inch and they'll take a trickling mile.

Heck, I figure I'm close to Lexington by now....

People getting on to Willie but I like the way he thinks.It would not make sense to go all out to beat DB.Saying that I think Oak Ridge will go all out because its a old rival that u always wanna beat.One thing under Blade was he would lose some games in reg season that would make u so mad but it made us better in playoffs.As much as I wanna see Tee get 50 targets Friday it would be better to work on what your gonna need to win n playoffs.DB has a nice looking big line that could really be the difference.Either way this is the kinda of games we need to get better.RWR