Greenback at Gatlinburg Pittman

orngnblk

👠was not impressed with there effort the young running backs played alright at times and the qb needs to get healthy

Yes the young backs will be very good!They did fine last night ran hard.Also agree QB needs rest his timing is off a tad and he still has some pain,we will be fine just need some tweaking and some CONDITIONING!!!!! Edited by orngnblk

Who is 24 on GB that kid really impressed me last night with his tenacity on defense. He doesn't mind sticking his nose in and bringing the hits. Not a bad runner either. Also #9 has some good hands what grade is he in?/name?

24 is a Sophomore Josh Edwards. 9 is a Junior Dylan Caldwell.

Been traveling up to Columbus Ohio and back to take Grand daughter back home so I was kinda short in my posts this morn,well I'm home now so let's see what or who I can upset.LOL.

The Loudon game started as it should just whipping them up and down the field and the game should have been over at the half.GB made a ton of mistakes,holding,clipping,facemask,Ints.As some of you said it was the first game and it was and I too think that had a lot to do with our sloppy play.Also take into fact that we lost our starting RB and thatis who our offense is used to carrying the load....BUT our younguns did a GREAT job last night tho not as fast but did the job well.What I wasn't happy with was the line play from the second quarter on.We were grabby and didn't finish our blocks,back on our heels before contact doesn't get it done in any part of run blocking even zone blocking you have to move to an area not keep your big butt in the hole!I said it before the season and the line is better but the potential is there to be great,let's work hard and get great I promise you it will be a lot of fun!The region is BETTER,we have to improve each week.

As for GP?Running clock talk is ridiculous!GP at home will make it tough on anyone especially a little 1A school like us(no joke intended).We can and should win but we have a ton of work to do.Getting Roberts back will help a lot against Loudon he would have been a 14pt swing easy!We need to come together as a team and this little set back may be just the medicine we needed,IM SURE OUR RB WILL TAKE CARE OF HIS BUSSINESS FROM NOW ON!The whole team hurts when one cog of the wheel falls off.

Also was proud of Josh!Helping kids up and acting like a leader all night way to go Hoss!

Edited by orngnblk

Been traveling up to Columbus Ohio and back to take Grand daughter back home so I was kinda short in my posts this morn,well I'm home now so let's see what or who I can upset.LOL.

The Loudon game started as it should just whipping them up and down the field and the game should have been over at the half.GB made a ton of mistakes,holding,clipping,facemask,Ints.As some of you said it was the first game and it was and I too think that had a lot to do with our sloppy play.Also take into fact that we lost our starting RB and thatis who our offense is used to carrying the load....BUT our younguns did a GREAT job last night tho not as fast but did the job well.What I wasn't happy with was the line play from the second quarter on.We were grabby and didn't finish our blocks,back on our heels before contact doesn't get it done in any part of run blocking even zone blocking you have to move to an area not keep your big butt in the hole!I said it before the season and the line is better but the potential is there to be great,let's work hard and get great I promise you it will be a lot of fun!The region is BETTER,we have to improve each week.

As for GP?Running clock talk is ridiculous!GP at home will make it tough on anyone especially a little 1A school like us(no joke intended).We can and should win but we have a ton of work to do.Getting Roberts back will help a lot against Loudon he would have been a 14pt swing easy!We need to come together as a team and this little set back may be just the medicine we needed,IM SURE OUR RB WILL TAKE CARE OF HIS BUSSINESS FROM NOW ON!The whole team hurts when one cog of the wheel falls off.

Also was proud of Josh!Helping kids up and acting like a leader all night way to go Hoss!

You're proud of me? (my name's josh lol) garssshhh :)