Memphis Mitchell returns to TORNADO ALLEY. UC vs MITCHELL

BigSwo

Alright its been one year since these two teams have battled on the Grid Iron. UC won in a blowout. My question is. .Can we do it again? I'm certain Mitchell will want to avenge this lopsided loss and they will be ready. We will have to get focused and prepared for some athletes. I must admit, I'm a little concerned about that. What say you?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright its been one year since these two teams have battled on the Grid Iron. UC won in a blowout. My question is. .Can we do it again? I'm certain Mitchell will want to avenge this lopsided loss and they will be ready. We will have to get focused and prepared for some athletes. I must admit, I'm a little concerned about that. What say you?

UC dominates.

Teams beat players...UC's cuppboard aint exactly bare either. Mitchell will have some athletes who can change the game on any play, but assignment football with UC's talent will be enough.

Any school out of Memphis is located with athletes. Coaching is usually the problem and depth. I will go with UC depth and coaching is hard to beat.