Science Hill at Elizabethton

BigDave1967

Not this year boys. This one ain't gonna be close. The Toppers are loaded. Way two many athletes for old Betsy to keep up with. Science Hill will have a big night running the ball. The Toppers are now the King of Upper East Tennessee in Football. And everybody knows it.

Sorry buddy Greeneville has more of a claim on the title "King of Upper East Tennessee" than your Toppers. I do see the Toppers winning this game though

Sorry buddy Greeneville has more of a claim on the title "King of Upper East Tennessee" than your Toppers. I do see the Toppers winning this game though

Thats okay buddy. You'll come around to my way of thinking in a couple years. Johnson City has way more athletes and way better athletes than what you will find in Greeneville. People are just now starting to warm up to Stacy Carter as coach. The kids are buying into his system. You can see it happening little by little. Kids are wanting to transfer from other schools around to be a part of it. Stacy will have them on par with Maryville in a couple more years. Just wait and see.

Thats okay buddy. You'll come around to my way of thinking in a couple years. Johnson City has way more athletes and way better athletes than what you will find in Greeneville. People are just now starting to warm up to Stacy Carter as coach. The kids are buying into his system. You can see it happening little by little. Kids are wanting to transfer from other schools around to be a part of it. Stacy will have them on par with Maryville in a couple more years. Just wait and see.

Once you win you a state champion then we can talk. More athletes I would hope so with 3 times the student population than GHS to pick from. Way better athletes is laughable, but we will take our less athletic team and still be the gold standard for upper east tn. I'll let our resume talk for itself. Your delusional if you truly beleive in a couple of years Science Hill will be like Maryville. I would worry about not getting blown out by them first

bingobob

You seem awfully confident about this year's Toppers team. I'm a SH fan and I'm not nearly as confident. From what I've heard, this year's team won't even be as good as last year's. I will agree with you in that the run game looks solid but I'm concerned about the QB position and the defense. From what I was told about a month ago, it sounded like the defense (except for the LB corp) still had quite a ways to go. Have they really progressed that much in a month? 

Elizabethton and SH have always played close games and I don't think this year will be any different. I'll go with the Toppers by a td.

bingobob

You seem awfully confident about this year's Toppers team. I'm a SH fan and I'm not nearly as confident. From what I've heard, this year's team won't even be as good as last year's. I will agree with you in that the run game looks solid but I'm concerned about the QB position and the defense. From what I was told about a month ago, it sounded like the defense (except for the LB corp) still had quite a ways to go. Have they really progressed that much in a month? 

Elizabethton and SH have always played close games and I don't think this year will be any different. I'll go with the Toppers by a td.

I think Betsy will win, but I picked SH in the big ones..not sure why..Betsy is a very good team and well coached

bingobob

Well you have to have confidence to be a winner. Stop being such a worry wart. A couple of games and the QB and defense will be in tip top shape. Until then our running game will keep the defense off the field. Trust me, Elizabethton ain't got nuthin for the Toppers.