Science Hill at Elizabethton

BigDave1967

Not every Topper fan is like you pal. Some of us cheer when we go to games. Somebody comes on here and talks positive about Science Hill and you think their a DB fan? Where's the logic in that?

Big difference between talking positive about your team and proclaiming yourself "The kings of upper east tn" and then saying your going to be a good as Maryville in a couple of years when you haven't been within 4 td's of them. To people on this board that have been on here for a while you sound like a clown who has no clue.

• Upvote 1

Big difference between talking positive about your team and proclaiming yourself "The kings of upper east tn" and then saying your going to be a good as Maryville in a couple of years when you haven't been within 4 td's of them. To people on this board that have been on here for a while you sound like a clown who has no clue.

Amen!!
  • Upvote 1

Since 2001 sh has only beaten ehs by 21 or more points 2 times. The biggest being 2 years ago 56-34 only 22pts in which most of those points were scored in the first half with ehs outscoring sh in the 2nd half. That game is the exception. Last few years science hill has won by 5-22-7points. Their last big win was 2001 by 21. For such a big fan as you are bingo bob why you just now coming out?

Thats okay buddy. You'll come around to my way of thinking in a couple years. Johnson City has way more athletes and way better athletes than what you will find in Greeneville. People are just now starting to warm up to Stacy Carter as coach. The kids are buying into his system. You can see it happening little by little. Kids are wanting to transfer from other schools around to be a part of it. Stacy will have them on par with Maryville in a couple more years. Just wait and see.

. And the TSSAA is going back in the record books and award SH with 30 state football titles because of errors.And also find out that SH has beaten DB and MARYVILLE in the same year for the last 10yrs and then YOU WAKE UP!!!YOUR A MO-RON!!LOL

Since 2001 sh has only beaten ehs by 21 or more points 2 times. The biggest being 2 years ago 56-34 only 22pts in which most of those points were scored in the first half with ehs outscoring sh in the 2nd half. That game is the exception. Last few years science hill has won by 5-22-7points. Their last big win was 2001 by 21. For such a big fan as you are bingo bob why you just now coming out?

As if I have to explain. I guess everybody on here started posting with their first post, right? So did you make everybody on this web site explain why they just started posting when they got started? How dumb is that? But I'll tell you anyway because sound like you're losing a lot of sleep over it. My nephew plays for Science Hill. I had never even heard of Coach T until my brother showed me. He signed me up. So blame him. Any more questions? My birth date? shoe size? Now it's your turn. How come you're on here?

Edited by bingobob

. And the TSSAA is going back in the record books and award SH with 30 state football titles because of errors.And also find out that SH has beaten DB and MARYVILLE in the same year for the last 10yrs and then YOU WAKE UP!!!YOUR A MO-RON!!LOL

I'll show you who the moron is. Maybe the TSSAA will go back and take all those DB football titles away that they gave them on paper. You know, the ones they didn't actually play for. Has DB ever won a football title on the field? EVER? No they haven't. Science Hill is 4-0 in the past 3 years against the paper tiger DB. You might as well get used to it.

Edited by bingobob

I agree Bingobobby is a Moron, Carter has done a good job at SH, but it was 20 years of beat downs, and you finally got a few wins and you think you are Maryville! Bobby you might want to wait a few weeks before you run your mouth, I have seen what you have, and I do believe this year is going to slow down your progress in the quest to become a school considered a football school!

I'll show you who the moron is. Maybe the TSSAA will go back and take all those DB football titles away that they gave them on paper. You know, the ones they didn't actually play for. Has DB ever won a football title on the field? EVER? No they haven't. Science Hill is 4-0 in the past 3 years against the paper tiger DB. You might as well get used to it.

Bingo! You showed us who the Moron is. Maybe your mama will go back and take your computer away.

SH will be hard pressed to win this game. SH is down this year. Elizb is better than last yr. Would not be shocked if SH loses.

The comment about SH being on par with Maryville in a few yrs is insane. No school in the history of TN high school football has accomplished what Maryville has in the last 15 yrs. SH has never won anything that I'm aware of.  Comments like that invalidate everything else you might say.

Bingo! You showed us who the Moron is. Maybe your mama will go back and take your computer away.

I think you were baited Wacko..no SHHS thread is complete without a Wacko troll. Wacko is still living off the 19 year streak and he hasn't been fed in a while. 

With that said, it is good to have confidence. But it is better to win the line of scrimmage. I think this is a down year for the Toppers.