Upperman @ Monterey

TALMAD

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was 7-7 at half time! Monterey had chance to take the lead with around a minute left in the 3rd on a field goal and called a fake fg and threw a interception that resulted in a touch down then Sparta got a on sides kick on the kick off that resulted in a score and Monterey lost 3 key players in first 2 minutes of the 4th!!! The game got out of hand from there! Monterey played great ball for 3 qtrs! As for White County improved! I dont think so over last year! It was a very good game! Sparta did not dominate they took advantage of mistakes and bad play calls and lack of depth!!! Monterey will finish in top 3 of there region behind NCS and Trousdale! They are very well coached! As for this game with Upperman! Well lets say these boys are ready as long as emotions dont get them! These boys was raised with Uppermans running back and are all very close to him plus you add our first home game in 4 years and a massive crowd that will turn out for it! Well you got a crazy game in making if emotions dont take over and result in errors!!! Hey look for this to make the front page of the Herald Citizen! Lay money on that one! lol good luck to all and for a injury free game!!!

Ok total domination was a bit much haha. Glad y'all finally got your new school & field open, it's been way too long coming.

Good luck Friday. I'll say you're on the front page of the Herald-Citizen AND the Hilltop Express this week!😄

Edited by THE SQUAD

Ok total domination was a bit much haha. Glad y'all finally got your new school & field open, it's been way too long coming.

Good luck Friday. I'll say you're on the front page of the Herald-Citizen AND the Hilltop Express this week!

LOL ya dont forget the Hilltop express!!!! By the way they dont got the Hill top express any more lol!!! Ol buddy Dale W. gave it up! Good luck to you Cavaliers this season! You got to say thats the truth on the Herald though lol! I was not being mean! My cousin played at Cookeville and went on to play for Miss. state in Baseball!!! I always pull for the county teams!!!

LOL ya dont forget the Hilltop express!!!! By the way they dont got the Hill top express any more lol!!! Ol buddy Dale W. gave it up! Good luck to you Cavaliers this season! You got to say thats the truth on the Herald though lol! I was not being mean! My cousin played at Cookeville and went on to play for Miss. state in Baseball!!! I always pull for the county teams!!!

I didn't think the Express was around anymore & you're right about the HC. 😀 And I grew up with & played baseball with your cousin in high school unless there's someone else that went to Mississippi State. 😉 Edited by THE SQUAD

I didn't think the Express was around anymore & you're right about the HC. And I grew up with & played baseball with your cousin in high school unless there's someone else that went to Mississippi State.

Well you prob know me then! lol REX!!! He is older than me by about 5 years! Not seen him in about 10 years! Maybe longer!

Yep I probably do know ya then. And I don't see him anymore either. Not many of us do.

Good luck to y'all this year.

Good luck to you guys also! We got a couple transfers from Cookevegas this year! They seem to be workin out good! Heard 1 of them never played at Cookeville but he done pretty good at White co

It was 7-7 at half time! Monterey had chance to take the lead with around a minute left in the 3rd on a field goal and called a fake fg and threw a interception that resulted in a touch down then Sparta got a on sides kick on the kick off that resulted in a score and Monterey lost 3 key players in first 2 minutes of the 4th!!! The game got out of hand from there! Monterey played great ball for 3 qtrs! As for White County improved! I dont think so over last year! It was a very good game! Sparta did not dominate they took advantage of mistakes and bad play calls and lack of depth!!! Monterey will finish in top 3 of there region behind NCS and Trousdale! They are very well coached! As for this game with Upperman! Well lets say these boys are ready as long as emotions dont get them! These boys was raised with Uppermans running back and are all very close to him plus you add our first home game in 4 years and a massive crowd that will turn out for it! Well you got a crazy game in making if emotions dont take over and result in errors!!! Hey look for this to make the front page of the Herald Citizen! Lay money on that one! lol good luck to all and for a injury free game!!!

Great post! I can feel the passion in your writing! Thanks for answering my question. You have convinced me. I'm changing my predection. Monterey wins big.

Edited by daddykriley