Wartburg comes to Harriman

bluedevil6913

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget Oneida, coalfield, SP , CA and so on good luck to region 2 though !

It's good, but I'll easily have to side with BlueDevil on the Pizza Station being the absolute best BBQ places round! They also have excellent subs, great calzones, and their wings are to die for! GFD and GBnation I'll just give it to you now so you've got it if you have any questions, or if you just want to talk some.. My phone number is 865-224-0174. If the both of You could text me once you see this, I'll give you the names of our top restaurants that you'll only find in Harriman.

It's good, but I'll easily have to side with BlueDevil on the Pizza Station being the absolute best BBQ places round! They also have excellent subs, great calzones, and their wings are to die for! GFD and GBnation I'll just give it to you now so you've got it if you have any questions, or if you just want to talk some.. My phone number is 865-224-0174. If the both of You could text me once you see this, I'll give you the names of our top restaurants that you'll only find in Harriman.

Thanks for the hospitality SW. GB Nation needs somewhere good to eat with his boys for his 40th Bday today!😂🎉🎉